What game on your profile as the highest percentage without achieving the platinum

dannyswfc9

Final Fantasy Type 0. 86%.  I’ll probably go back for the plat at some point since I’m so close.  Trying to clear my backlog and beat the remaining games on it before PS5 releases.  I really only chase plats that are straightforward or very easy.  If I can get to 50% completion or an “A” or “B” ranking in a game after beating it I’m usually content with that before moving on.  

Both Spec Ops: The Line and The Mar of Kri sit at 91%

For Spec Ops, I lost my save file and in order to Platinum the game I have to beat the game again on Suicide Mission and in FUBAR to get the "MFWIC"

And for The Mark of Kri, the last trophy I need is "Art Aficionado" and it's annoying to get I just gave up.

On 6/6/2020 at 6:18 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

Hi. Ive been browsing my profile and i decided to sort it on percentage order. Im just wondering which game in your profile as the highest percentage without achieving the plat.

It only includes games you more than likely wont achieve in the future

I want the game, percentage and reason why you didnt earn it. 

Mine is

mad max - 91% - up to the task trophy glitched on me

I had that same trophy glitch on me as well. I had to play the whole game over to get it. 

Mine would be RDR2 at 95%. I am having a hell of a time getting the 70 gold mission ranks.

I keep telling myself that I will go back and finish it but its been so long that I doubt I will bother.

Tales of Zestiria at 44%- I usually platinum all Tales games, but gave up on this because first the game was super boring, and second was because of the skill sheet trophies. I barely understood the skill sheet, let along bothering to get all the trophies for it. The Sweet 16 trophy along with all the other multiple skill sheet trophies put me off, it did not make sense to me at all. Also the game is very grindy, and I did not want to spend 100 hours on a game I hated just for the platinum. So I just completed the story and moved on to better games. I only bought it because I saw a used copy for £5 and decided to give it a go despite all the bad reviews. The plat is fairy rare at 1.4% though, so I guess I'm not the only one who did not bother

Lava_Yuki - I must be one of those rare ones who went for the plat on tales of zestiria, I thought the sweet 16 was easy to do, due to when you complete the game you can choose which Norman to farm, I did Lindwarr as suggested in the guide. Guess not every Tales fan like this game, but 44% is good for a game you don't like.

On topic mine is DMC: Devil May Cry Definite edition - 98%. Played this series since DMC 1 and it's annoying I have no problems getting SS rank on Nephillim mode with demon evade, got 2 SSS rank already, but it always the fact I am 50,000 - 100,000 points off from a SSS. If I played the original I would have the plat, by god no matter how fast or good I am, they raise the bar up for points, I gave up after the 30+ playthrough. Love the devil May Cry series, but even I have my limits.