What game on your profile as the highest percentage without achieving the platinum

dannyswfc9

I quite like this idea but mine is Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe which is stuck at 72% because I played this when it first released and got stuck with combo challenge trophies. But also Platinum is now unobtainable due to server shutdown sadly otherwise I would’ve revisited it

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered - 97%

I am missing "The Student Surpasses the Master". I almost did it a couple of times, but after somehow destroying the analog sticks on 2 controllers I walked away from it.

I got "Best of the best" in CoD MW just fine and people tell me that "The Student..." is easier, but to me it clearly isn't. 

• Like 1

Batman Arkham Origins. Years ago, one of the challenges for the "Olympian" trophy glitched out on me unfortunately which was a damn shame considering I completed every other challenge at the time. 

Iron Snout  - 97%. Easy one left, but it has to wait until Platinum Trophy #100. 

When it comes to 100%, it's Infinite Minigolf at 96%. Fun and easy game. Last one is a bronze Trophy that can't be unlocked without the help from someone else and it will take a lot of hours to grab this ultra rare one. If I find a partner with patience we will both get it one day. 

Right now it's NASCAR Heat 2 at 96%. The last trophies consist of grinding 10 carreer seasons, 36 races each, I am at the start of season 8 now. I will make it, but it's boring as, and there is no way I will do any of the other Heat games to be honest, not for the next 5 years at least.

When I get the plat for that game, it will be Superstars V8 Next Challenge on PS3 again, at 94%. I did that one knowing full well that the servers were down, but I am of the persuasion that 94% of the trophies is still a lot better than 0% of the trophies. It's still miles above my total completion anyway.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

I actually have 3 games at 98% right now

mafia 3 - no loose ends glitched on me

injustice 2 - the cat call trophy 

titanfall 2 - the gauntlet run trophy 

of the 3 I’ve been debating doing another mafia run. I’ve been playing injustice but even if I want to go the legendary microverse path I’m maybe 15 of the 50 hours needed so I’m close to letting that one go. Titanfall I have no desire to do

Dead or Alive 5 (97%) - guess what trophy I miss...

Senran Kagura Bon Appetit (97%) - I suck at rhytms games and I just can't get ninja arts level 15. 

Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (94%) - I may get back to it at some time because I only miss three character specific trophies which weren't hard on ps3 but on vita that's the different story. 

• Like 2

Farm Together - 91% - "It's a small world" unlock all the farm expansions.

I got the game after the update which doubled the number of farm expansions you have to get. Although I could probably diamond farm like crazy and unlock them, I'm focusing on making the perfect farm so I'm a lot less efficient. 

Ive got a feeling mine maybe rdr2 soon. Currently at 85%. I said i was just gonna enjoy the story and not worry about the trophies. 

Well now im currently doing the animal related trophies and then considering the 100% trophy. But the alls fair trophy and the its art trophy to get the perfect pelts i really cant be bothered with even tho part of the 100% trophy requires you to do part of that trophy

ICO at 81%. The trophy where you save at all checkpoints glitched on me, then I attempted the speedrun trophy, got 2hrs 2 minutes instead of sub 2hr, then just lost all enjoyment. Gonna go back to complete it sometime, I just don't wanna xD.

OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood and DOOM 2 both at 90 percent.

I just have one gold trophy left for OlliOlli2 which is compete in the Daily Grind seven times so I should have that by tomorrow. DOOM 2 on the other hand I have one difficult trophy left which is When I'm With You. It basically requires you to beat Nightmare Co-Op for all the base game levels (1 - 30).

DOOM 2 is easily possible but it's going to be a pain in the ass when I decide to get back to it.

• 3 months later...

It's almost a tie between one that I can't do and one that I won't do.

Dead Cells @ 92% just keeps kicking my ass. It's been a year and a half and every time I come back to it I have rejuvenated hope but it knocks me flat. I've learned that I was using the worst class setup for higher difficulties so the next time I return to it I may have better luck but tbh I'm not sure when that'll be

Skater XL @ 91% can choke on a knife. No fucking way I'm going to spend 200 hours on a glitchy ass trophy on a game that crashes more than helen keller driving. At least, not until the PS5 comes out and can run it smooth as butter

On 7/3/2020 at 7:42 PM, SpaceCoresDad said:

For Honor's currently a 98%... Just waiting on those 50 battles. God this is so tedious. You have to wait 11 real world hours every single time.

Jesus man that's obnoxious, that's almost an entire month for that one trophy if you play every 11 hours... I guess it keeps people playing for longer than they would otherwise but trophies like these feel like a middle finger