What game on your profile as the highest percentage without achieving the platinum

dannyswfc9

Sitting at 93% on Grid, only one trophy left required to get the platinum.

The 'Around the Globe' trophy requires you to drive 'Drive a total distance equal to the circumference of the Earth', after completing all campaign events you are barely like 20% there and I have no desire to grind for it.

• 7 months later...

Out of everything on my list, DOOM 2 at 90 percent is my #1 nemesis.

Since my last post on this thread they updated it to version 1.08, changing Nightmare difficulty to make it harder which makes getting that trophy that much more of a pain in the ass. There is a link to get version 1.03 of the game thru Charles, but it's aggravating that my PS4 console keeps telling me to update the game to the latest version, even when I'm not connected online.

Once I get this platinum, it will be one of my proudest.

Tears to Tiara II at 73%

ngl, that was one of my most wanted plats, but I really couldn't force myself to do all the boring grind.

Bummer, but it is what it is. Now I've already did something to my PS3 so I won't connect it online anymore.

On 6/6/2020 at 11:11 PM, johnclark12 said:

NCAA Football 2010 at 83%

Servers were shutdown so I could not get it

Madden NFL 15  at 65% same reason as the poster I quoted.

On 10/22/2020 at 5:58 AM, mareepx said:

Sitting at 93% on Grid, only one trophy left required to get the platinum.

The 'Around the Globe' trophy requires you to drive 'Drive a total distance equal to the circumference of the Earth', after completing all campaign events you are barely like 20% there and I have no desire to grind for it.

This is an absolutely ridiculous challenge...my Lord.  

Edited by LegendExeter
  • Like 1

I belive mine is Hotline Miami at 91% I just wanted to move on to a different game and I was getting a little frustrated. I go back to it every once in awhile to work on the trophy I missed. I think I have another 90% with Doodle God Evolution, the all combinations trophy didn't pop for me so I likely have to start over and I just don't want to put in the effort right now lol

I have both Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory and Fall Guys at 95%. The former is a rhythm game and I can't react quickly enough to the expert difficulty levels. As for Fall Guys, I need to win 20 games and win with a party of three. I won my 10th game at the beginning of season 2, and have not won a game since.

Mine (a game that is NOT Fifa), is Red Dead Redemption 2 sitting at 52%. 

I stopped playing after i did the online, because i hit a wall. It's a massive game, and i tried to do everything at once. I plan on going back with a plan. My plan is to do 1 task at a time, f.x do study all animals, skin all animals trophies, and the go through rest of the story, and do it in small bites. 

Then starting to clean up last misc trophies, and the go in chunks with the last things for 100%. 

And i don't even wanna think about the 70 gold medals... That's going to be the last thing i do...... 

• Like 1

for me it nearly was dead rising 4. that piece of shit glitched on me twice, and has multiple completion trophies and the last 2 require stuff from both SP and MP together on a save file, and nearly all endgame completion trophies can glitch at any time without any real triggers other then just playing the game normally.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 7:27 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

Skyrim, at 98% and no plat 1f602.png

Missed a daedric artefact, so need a full new playthrough to get that one little trophy - and the urge to do so hasn't happened yet

Ouch

On 6/6/2020 at 11:18 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

Mine is

mad max - 91% - up to the task trophy glitched on me

Sackboy a big adventure is tied at 91%. That bloody ripsnorter trial ?

Unreal tournament 3. I never went back and since i've had Ps5 day 1 and would need 2 ps3's and a lan setup(since servers closed yrs ago) to get the last trophy of 200 kills on 50 days(im at 36/50)..that seems unlikely. I move with the generation so going back to a game like that would require a lot of effort.

• 2 weeks later...

Persona 4: Arena Ultimax at 95%.

I have two unearned DLC combo challenge trophies. Feels bad man.

EDIT: I misread the title. I thought this was for games where you have the platinum, but not 100%.

My answer then would be BlazBlue: Centralfiction at 75%, but I have the hardest trophies done, so this will change.

Edited by yuber1234

Call of Duty Cold War 95% I can't be bothered with the Onslaught DLC im burnt out from cod zombies and never really liked the modes that much anyways 

I accidently had PS5 games only. Its actually Sonic Forces at 95% i am too trash at platforming to get my blood pressure up again for the DLC. 

Edited by Beth Medusa
  • Like 1

FighterZ and Assassin's Creed Unity at around 60% percent because I don't do plus since I don't use games given through plus because most I already own and others don't interest me and I'm not paying just to get online trophies which I truly despise, so it will forever stay incomplete.

Burritoprime.png

Edited by Sunnyburrito

On 7.6.2020 at 0:14 PM, LoveInHell said:

82% Zombi, I can’t be bothered to do another two playthroughs of that boring game + the hardest difficulty is bullshit: you die by getting hit once and there are no saves, which means if I’d die just before the ending, I’d have to start all over again. Just no.

Actually you can save on Survivor Difficulty :) but sadly there's no way around the 2 playthroughs  :(

‐-------------------

For my personal situation: quite funny to see a post in June last year saying i haven't finished GTA V PS3. I did get that :platinum: in September last year :D

New entry is Resident Evil 0 with 87%. I finished it on Easy 3 times plus the additional Hunter Mode and then realized i should've played on Normal instead. I cannot unlock a weapon through speedrun on Easy. So i'd have to play at least once on Normal and if i fail the speedrun do Hunter Mode plus Normal. After that i have to do Hard difficulty.

One day :hmm: