Grinding Plants

2 minutes ago, Helyx said:

That is a different trophy. That involves unlocking and buying all usable plants. The vita version of the game requires having all plants obtained and held in the zen garden at one time. If you look at the vita version it actually has a completely different list. I believe the relevant trophy here is “enlightened.”

43 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

If you look at the vita version it actually has a completely different list.

I knew they were different lists, but it's still the same game. If you plan to use endless survival, according to this, you can only get plants depending on which map type you play on.

the plants drops in each survival level depending on the row they are in the almanac. Each row correspond to a level in survival.

First row - Day survival
Second row - Night survival
Third row - Daytime pool survival
Fourth row - Fog survival
Fifth row - Roof survival

Using this information for a point of reference, I'd assume the same is true for Adventure mode.

7 hours ago, Helyx said:

I knew they were different lists, but it's still the same game. If you plan to use endless survival, according to this, you can only get plants depending on which map type you play on.

Using this information for a point of reference, I'd assume the same is true for Adventure mode.

It’s actually not the same game. A lot of the tricks in one cannot be used on the other. I’ve read that list you referred to and and used it, but I’ve also read it could be done on endless survivor which drops all plants according to different sources. I don’t want to waste my time doing one if there is a better way. I would love for someone to respond with first hand knowledge. Thanks!

• 1 year later...