Most Satisfying Platinum

mahoganyman

I'm gonna say Metal Gear Solid 3...only because so many times I was unsure if I hit the kerotan (mainly the last few) and if I felt I missed one, I had to go through the long progress of reloading a save.  It was so satisfying seeing "It ain't easy being green" pop up, just as much as it was to see the Platinum

Edited by mahoganyman

Go to whichever trophy you want in your cabinet then select the plus sign in the upper right hand corner to add it. I think normal members get five trophies where premium get ten.

Edit: My most satisfying plats were Dead Space 2, Dark Souls and Payday: The Heist.

Edited by Rowdi
  • Like 2

Battlefield 3 . . .I was short of "Bullseye", which requires a good co-op partner to complete. Took me close to two years to get that partner and I got him on this website (Azaan60). He's my hero to this day! :D

Coincidentally, Battlefield 3 was my 60th platinum. Azaan60. Pretty cosmic alignment there;)

Edited by Bullstomp
  • Like 2

For me I would have to say Modern Warfare 3. I accidentally started playing it on my profile instead of on my husbands - we were going to have a casual co-op survival game.

Originally my intention was to only complete the game on recruit as I'm usually rubbish at COD games, but it spiralled from there (mainly in a bid to challenge myself)

I swore & raged through the Veteran playthrough, danced around the room when I managed to knife the juggernaut by myself, painstakingly ran Server Crash Spec Ops mission over & over again to reach level 50.

Thanks to the help of a couple of friends, they carried me through spec ops & survival mode one by one & nothing was more satisfying than hearing that platinum ding!

To be fair, I did enjoy it...was having a stressful time at work so it was quite satisfying taking some frustration out in the game :D

Edited by RachP13
  • Like 1

Battlefield 3 . . .I was short of "Bullseye", which requires a good co-op partner to complete. Took me close to two years to get that partner and I got him on this website (Azaan60). He's my hero to this day! :D

Coincidentally, Battlefield 3 was my 60th platinum. Azaan60. Pretty cosmic alignment there;)

Damn, 2 years?

I must have helped at least 10-15 with Bullseye as that was all they needed for Plat. I found it really easy, but getting the bus part right was key in how the rest was going to go.

For me it's a toss up between MW2 & Batman Arkham Asylum. Getting KZ2 plat was really satisfying as well.

Edited by Paulie1313
  • Like 1

Damn, 2 years?

I must have helped at least 10-15 with Bullseye as that was all they needed for Plat. I found it really easy, but getting the bus part right was key in how the rest was going to go.

For me it's a toss up between MW2 & Batman Arkham Asylum. Getting KZ2 plat was really satisfying as well.

I helped out some gamers with the Bullseye trophy as well.

It's not impossible,but it takes a lot of patience from both players to get it right.

I helped out some gamers with the Bullseye trophy as well.

It's not impossible,but it takes a lot of patience from both players to get it right.

Yeah, when I was helping people they struggled the most with the bus part. After that it was really easy.

Cool to see that you were willing to help people with it though.

Rayman Origins for me. Alot of people that have never played this game would put it in the ranks of a Jak or Sly game, but trust me, 10X harder. Time trials are a bitch. And the end sucks so hard. I think it was the first time I jumped up and screamed in excitement when my wife and I platinumed it.

• Like 2