Most Satisfying Platinum

mahoganyman

My most satisfying platinum I've gotten is Dark Souls, and Demon's respectively, because they took days, and days of farming for that one material I needed to make that one last weapon for the shiny platinum.

They were fun, but farming became really dull, and I dreaded that more than dying over and over again.

Rayman Origins for me. Alot of people that have never played this game would put it in the ranks of a Jak or Sly game, but trust me, 10X harder. Time trials are a bitch. And the end sucks so hard. I think it was the first time I jumped up and screamed in excitement when my wife and I platinumed it.

Damn, Rayman Origins for me too. You had to be friggin' perfect in Time Trials. Thought I'd never see the Plat on that.

Jumped up and screamed a lot too  :ninja:

• Like 1

Mine is Nier. Seriously anyone who have the platinum knows how annoying it is to get those rare items. Sometimes you have to hunt monsters that show up whenever they want to. It was so frustrating T.T but it's still an amazing game. If you're looking for a decent game for a cheap price then play Nier

Mortal Kombat...................... The Tower had me screaming at times and Mastery depleted my life but it's my proudest platinum by far

nahbolt.png

Damn, Rayman Origins for me too. You had to be friggin' perfect in Time Trials. Thought I'd never see the Plat on that.

Jumped up and screamed a lot too  :ninja:

Add me in for a third. I've only managed to finish the vita version (thanks to lunch breaks at work) and am sitting at 50% on PS3 but my god it felt like peeing after holding it in for a week when I got the platinum, just hope I can do it all over again on a dualshock :/

Edited by nahbolt

Asura's Wrath, It's not hard it's pure fun! I don't usually finish a game more than once, did it like 4 times.

Dead Space, felt good when beating the last boss on hardcore with only the plasma cutter.

Dead Space in hardest difficulty and using only plasma cutter for one gun trophy is also top of my list. And because Dead Space is a great game.

Dead Space 2 because the Hardcore mode is quite unforgiving and game is even more amazing than DS1.

Call of Duty: World at War. 

Stopped playing it for about 6 months before I attempted Veteran difficulty again. RQ'd so much 

This is right up there for me - probably the second-most difficult platinum I own...

Spec Ops: The Line without doubt this is my proudest platinum. The FUBAR difficult was so hard but also so reconfortable the idea that I finished this game mentally saned. Or did I?

For me, this was less about pure difficulty and more about the horrific AI of my teammates.

For me Vanquish. Beating challenge 6 was so worth it. 

But once I finally beat Legend survival on DOA it'll be my most satisfying platinum.

Hardest platinum I own, without a doubt. Man, it took me so long to finish #6 and I was sooo happy to finally get it.

But for me, "most satisfying" is probably Batman: Arkham Asylum, just because it was the first time I took on something really difficulty and really persevered to get it. I would never have even dreamed of trying those other games if I hadn't finished this one...

• Like 1