Most Satisfying Platinum

mahoganyman

Killzone 2 is my most satisfying platinum. For me, the SP was soooo freaking hard; in addition to that massive challenge was the MP trophies... I spent sooo much time working through the challenges and making sure I would be in the top 1% for the week. :o

I did meet some great gamers working on that MP though, so it was totally worth it.

I agree. when i beat the challenge 6 i was so proud of myself. my hands were shaking afterwards.

One of the best feelings ever.

Took me 4 days to beat all challenges my cousin came over because he wanted to see what the game was like and the attempt I showed him I ended up beating challenging 6 and getting my plat. My heart was racing during wave 5. Especially considering how many times I got so close to death :S

My Proudest without a doubt is GTA IV. Earning da DS series Plats I have to say nothing beats. But da most satisfying I must say has to be " Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe ". Mostly cause never since da PS1 street fighter dat a game has ruined My thumb. And if not for My hommie DOX90 tutorial videos specially made for Me on da characters I had da most difficult with I really doubt I would own da Plat.

For me it was socom4. Mostly because it took me 1 year 5 months. It was a game i shelved because no one was playing it online and i didn't think i would ever get the platty. Then i found a site like this where you could meet people for boosting. Once i had the online done i was motivated to finish my elite playthrough. It felt soo good to finish after such a long time.

Go to whichever trophy you want in your cabinet then select the plus sign in the upper right hand corner to add it. I think normal members get five trophies where premium get ten.

Edit: My most satisfying plats were Dead Space 2, Dark Souls and Payday: The Heist.

I Just Wanted TO Point Out And Say Thank You ! I Never Knew THere Was A Showcase, So Thanks.

Now For My Most Satisfying ATM Is Hitman Absolution - But Tomorrow I Should Have Okami HD Plat Which Is Very Satisfying To Me Also :)

• Like 1

I WOULD SAY "LATE BOOMER" FROM "SUPER STARDUST HD" WAS THE MOST SATISFYING ONE FOR ME. NOT ONLY DID IT TAKE ME OVER A 1000 TRYS JUST TO GET BUT IT ALOOT OF PATIENCE AND TRIAL N ERROR.......and maybe "Everything we've been through" FROM "THE LAST OF US"

Fear 2. I went on a celebratory "donut run" (involves driving 14 miles away to a shop for, you guessed it, donuts) and expressed my joy by skipping around the shop.

It was a big deal to have that rare a platinum at that age for me. I've matured considerably since for the record :P

I WOULD SAY "LATE BOOMER" FROM "SUPER STARDUST HD" WAS THE MOST SATISFYING ONE FOR ME. NOT ONLY DID IT TAKE ME OVER A 1000 TRYS JUST TO GET BUT IT ALOOT OF PATIENCE AND TRIAL N ERROR.......and maybe "Everything we've been through" FROM "THE LAST OF US"

IS YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY BROKEN?

Seriously though haha, I would have to say Mirror's Edge 100% and Raging Blast :)

• 2 weeks later...

Got a couple Plats that were very satisfying;

1S63111c.png Mortal Kombat. Gain Mastery of All Fighters was a bitch. Also getting 2500 respect points online.

1Sf0fa9a.png Battlefield: Bad Company. Getting All awards was damn hard. And also getting 10,002 kills online took a very long time.

1Sc173c6.png Wipeout HD. Obtain a gold medal for every cell on Elite difficulty was pretty tough. Also beating Zico under 30.82 seconds was challenging. And also a hard one was reaching zone 75 in Zone Mode.

1S9014c1.png Final Fantasy XIII. Not hard. Just time-consuming. It took a long time to get every weapon and accessory, but it was deffinitly worth it. Enjoyed every second of this game!

1S110b8f.png Aliens Vs Predator. Not that hard tough. BUT having NO checkpoints on the hardest difficulty was very frustrating.

Edited by Floriiss