Most Satisfying Platinum

mahoganyman

I'm gonna say Metal Gear Solid 3...only because so many times I was unsure if I hit the kerotan (mainly the last few) and if I felt I missed one, I had to go through the long progress of reloading a save.  It was so satisfying seeing "It ain't easy being green" pop up, just as much as it was to see the Platinum

Pretty much this was my easiest Plat this year as well and pretty much has the same story as me about the Kerotans lol

But my most satisfying that I've earned right now has got to be MGS2 because of the dreaded VR Missions

Edited by Xerapher

It's a three way tie between Yakuza 3, Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, and MGS4.

Yakuza 3 and Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 share a similar reason: They were both started and almost completed when my original PS3s HDD died. I thought the Plats were a lost cause until a friend of mine stumbled across the new version of Game Genie. I managed to find a save for each that was really close to my completion (I had to redo a couple of the Coliseums and one mini-game in Yakuza 3) and we used the GG to reassign the trophy profiles. With new determination I went in and knocked out the only mini-game I had left in Yakuza 3 (baseball) and it felt great.

Metal Gear Solid 4 is just because it was number 100 and I didn't bother with a BBE run originally because it was too boring.

Satisfying Out Of Relief...

- GTA IV

Through a lot of research (and some seriously awesome boosting partners!), AWP didn't glitch on me, and by holding off for a while and some careful timing, I then hopped on, got the last trophy (Teamplayer) and "Taking A Liberty" now appears in my Trophy Milestones as my 1337th Trophy :D

- Crysis 2

"Tooled Up" glitched on me and randomly popped at the end of a match when I levelled up to lvl16 after rebooted my suit.

- CoD: Classic 

Fuck this game on Veteran.

- Spec Ops: The Line

FUBAR.

A Satisfying Experience...

- The Last Of Us (timed that to be my 1500th Trophy)

- Fallout 3 (for the 2nd time, my Phat 40GB PS3 YLOD'd and I started anew with a fresh account)

pilotfish5296.png

PSNP Crew <3

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/psnprofiles/

Edited by pilotfish5296

1S4a0133.png

inFAMOUS 2
All 52 Trophies
October 6th 2013 (Completed in 2 days, 2 hours)

Damn finally...I tried to get the plat on my old acc ( https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/887-inFAMOUS-2/silvadream1010 ).Finished the game on hard but nah SP didn't gave me the but Pain Builds Character trophy... so i finished the story for 0 Trophies... i was mad and i deleted the save files ( :blush: ). I made a new acc...i hated the german / eu store so i created an american acc.( https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/887-inFAMOUS-2/InSaNiTy-I ) I played easy games like Jak n Daxter I ... n then i found my inFAMOUS 2 CD :| I was like ' hell naw silva you loved dis game but you don't have the plat huh '.And here you go...the inFAMOUS 2 plat. I coulda completed dis game within -24h but i needed 20.000 XP AFTER i completed the story....

• 2 weeks later...

Most proud is probably my first one, which was the platinum trophy for Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3. i think i earned it 2 years ago and it took me over 100 hours of gametime to earn it. Part of me wishes i could erase the platinum and try to earn it again.

I'll just have to hope the newly announced Dynasty Warriors 4 comes to NA next year.

of my 35 Platinums i think my 3rd was most satisfying.  Resistance 2 isn't much of a challenge except for one excruciating trophy, Killing Machine (10,000 online kills)  i enjoyed the multiplayer a lot but those kills weren't easy to come by.  i remember at one point i had around 7,000 kills and a patch came out that froze my stat progress.  it made me pretty mad so i left the game alone for a while, coming back occasionally to see if it would fix itself but it didn't.  then the next patch released and i got back on and after finishing that first match all at once i was awarded around 3,500 kills that i had gotten since my stats froze.  after that i was determined to finish the Platinum.  i still remember the final match i played, armed with my Fareye i sniped my way to victory one headshot at a time.  i counted the kills down until the trophy so eagerly awaited finally popped, and i threw my hands in the air as Resistance 2 Platinum was finally mine.

• Like 1