Latest Patch

GoonerLukeThe

21 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

So I started playing this game a few weeks ago and was really enjoying it and then a new patch came out and broke the game for me, I've seen now that a newer patch is out and I was wondering if it's been fixed, has anyone played on it since?

Yeah they fixed most issues.

With the patch before my game froze every mission, I could not even progress any further.

Now it crashes sometimes.

I hope they fix the traffic next.

Had a AI car on the highway driving in against traffic and got an head on collision. And they randomly just crash on their own or collide with another. 

On 08/06/2020 at 11:24 PM, Vive_ut_vivas said:

Yeah they fixed most issues.

With the patch before my game froze every mission, I could not even progress any further.

Now it crashes sometimes.

I hope they fix the traffic next.

Had a AI car on the highway driving in against traffic and got an head on collision. And they randomly just crash on their own or collide with another. 

for me it broke the missions, it didn't freeze but whenever I would drive to the place I needed to the trailer just wasn't showing

21 hours ago, Vive_ut_vivas said:

Yeah this sometimes happens to me too.

Then I just go to the garage and try again.

I've played the game now since the update and it's working fine for me, only sometimes the cars just randomly crash into the wall but you can dodge them so it's playable