How Difficult Are All The DLC Trophies?

MrTacoNinja

Not going to lie, they seem HORRENDOUS and I've been avoiding this game because of them. They just sound annoying and frustrating as all hell so anyone who's earned them or has attempted to your thoughts are most welcome here.

I have tried to get them and they are not too difficult. Hard Mode has not been too difficult, and the gnomes are easy to collect. In my opinion Gunslinger is the hardest trophy but manageable, all you need to do is hit a number of targets in a certain amount of time, in one go which includes 5 encounters. Seeing Red & Feeling Blue is a joke did it first try, very hard to screw up. Have not tried Spin to Win. Record Collector is easy just requires some time to shoot all 1000 records. Combo Master can be difficult if you struggle with aiming with both hands, but you just need to shoot enough targets at the right time to increase your combo. The only 3 trophies that could be difficult are Gunslinger, Combo Master and Spin to Win. Gunslinger is definitely  the hardest. 

Edited by Burstawesome

Gunslinger: this trophy is absurd! You have to be quick. You have to have reflexes like a cat. You have to have pinpoint laser accuracy on a subpar VR system with anything but the best track record when it comes to precision. What makes it even trickier is the very last part of it. Every single target will appear in the same place until you get to the final part where it likes to switch the targets up on you. It wasn't challenging and frustrating enough developers???

Hour upon frustrating hour of retries trying to hit them all. If you're lucky enough to finally hit all the targets you're rewarded with a bronze trophy. That's it. A bronze fucking trophy. What a slap to the face. If any trophy deserves to be gold grade it's this one.

Do you value your game completion percentage and don't really like taking huge risks with it? If you answered yes than you might want to seriously reconsider buying this game because it's this trophy most of all that I see preventing people from completely 100%'ing this game. Man what an absolute motherfucker this trophy is! Fuck you, developers! Seriously!

I guess I'll keep trying. I have literally been at this trophy for EIGHT fucking hours now! That's what you're dealing with here. 

Edited by MrTacoNinja

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow, I enjoyed the base game but this gunslinger trophy is driving me up a wall. I just cannot hit all the targets without missing at some point. I've done all the duels at least once, but not in the same run. Trophy hunting is a fucking chore. Please do not torture yourself with these awful trophies.

4 hours ago, Qwertyui606 said:

Wow, I enjoyed the base game but this gunslinger trophy is driving me up a wall. I just cannot hit all the targets without missing at some point. I've done all the duels at least once, but not in the same run. Trophy hunting is a fucking chore. Please do not torture yourself with these awful trophies.

Yeah dude, this shit had me RAAAAAAGING, lol! Just keep at it, You WILL get it eventually. And yes, I 100% agree: trophy hunting is an absolute chore. It's completely burned me out (been doing it since December, 2009) and compared to how I used to be I don't game nowhere near as much and as hard as I used to. 

6 hours ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

I don't understand why they do this developers, make the plat manageble then add stupidly frustrating DLCs. I haven't played this game but I have heard a few saying gunslinger was nasty.

To me Gunslinger was an absolute cvnt! Getting a whole in one for the trophy My First Hole-In-One in Everybody's Golf VR was very frustrating but this shit here took my frustration level to a whole new galaxy.

On a separate note I see now since the new update this site is automatically censoring swear words. When I type C-U-N-T it changes it to this: ♥. Wow, seriously PSNProfiles?

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Honestly, the DLC trophies are super easy...except Gunslinger. That one had me a bit frustrated, but after like 3 hours of attempts, I finally got it. 

The tip that finally let me beat it is knowing the last two duels aren't accuracy based, but timed based. So it's better to try to go faster at the sake of accuracy cause you have more bullets than targets. 

1 hour ago, Qwertyui606 said:

Hah, I did manage to get the trophy after 4 hours. That was incredibly frustrating. I haven't felt the urge to throw my controller in a long while. I think I'll steer clear of games with incredibly annoying trophies in the future.

Glad you got it, amigo! Persistence is key with a trophy like this.