Delisted? Limited release?

WangKeRui

Can not find this game on the Australian playstaion store, is this a case of the game is no longer available (delisted) or a case of it was never released in Australia?

N.B. Would not be the first time an indie game was not released here, regardless of having a 'worldwide' release

22 minutes ago, WangKeRui said:

Can not find this game on the Australian playstaion store, is this a case of the game is no longer available (delisted) or a case of it was never released in Australia?

N.B. Would not be the first time an indie game was not released here, regardless of having a 'worldwide' release

Just checked it's still on the NA PSN store and also GB Store.

It may be a delisting though as sometimes even though it's a worldwide release it could've had a separate publisher over there with it just being licensed. Australian PSN is usually handled by Europe though still for most games so seems weird that GB Store still has it listed even though Australia doesn't.

While rare it didn't lose classification in Australia eh? That's sometimes happens to game after release and can make them get delisted until they get a rating again.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank for the reply. Did not think of a classification issue, seems unlikely, but certainly a possibly - not going to take time to check, as if this, can not do much about it anyway.

Yeah normally anything I do get via the store is the euro release, so considering it seems it is on euro stores (I don't know which it may not be on, but do know it is on some), again odd not to be listed in Australia too. Might be a rights issue, publishers only paid for certain release areas (I believe this is a thing, would couple with no classification in the sense was never offered up for classification, so not here).

Anyway, thanks.