Easy Boom! Trophy

sword_of_omens

This one was a bit of trouble at first for me because the damage from bombs seems to be negligible and getting everyone together in spot is a pain.

I found out by accident, that you don't need to bomb the enemies for this to pop.

You can do this without any effort once you get to the Gilded Forge map (where you are looking to battle Naraka).

When you get to the Gilded forge, near the beginning of the level you will come to a large area of lava and gears. There is a snail spring here in the middle of the area where you can heal, and panels connected to tubes. This is the main room that once you activate the corresponding tubes in other rooms, you can use these panels to raise the lava levels to move up.

Ok, So the first door you find that you can open from here will take you into a room with a lot of skeletons in it. Simply run through the room without killing any of them (i just used fire run, and they didn't bother to attack). Continue on into the next area where you will have to parkour and stuff to find the tube activator. Once you have done that, return to the main area and use the console..the door that you had opened previously will still be open and when the lava rises it will kill all of the skeletons that you had left behind in the adjacent room and pop the trophy.

Edited by sword_of_omens
  • Like 4

• 8 months later...

25 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

Or you could just use the spot in Breakriver Falls with the five archers for all three bomb related trophies.

i guess you could, but trying to get everyone's health down just enough in order to kill them all with a bomb is somewhat of a pain, especially when the bomb doesn't do too much damage in the first place..It looks like you haven't hit it yet, either...

the above strat is fairly easy and straight forward and requires no bombing or trying to group enemies close whatsoever...

On 05/03/2021 at 3:46 AM, sword_of_omens said:

i guess you could, but trying to get everyone's health down just enough in order to kill them all with a bomb is somewhat of a pain, especially when the bomb doesn't do too much damage in the first place..It looks like you haven't hit it yet, either...

the above strat is fairly easy and straight forward and requires no bombing or trying to group enemies close whatsoever...

I had already unlocked it but just hadn't synced it to the site yet. I also killed them with one bomb thrown from the small platform just across from them with no prior damage done to any of them.

• Like 1