Can I use another regions ps now?

8 minutes ago, DemonicDraco said:

Im in the US if i bought ps now on my uk account would it work here?

In places where PS Now is not supported by Sony, it won't work. You can only play games that have the download option.

Not sure about places which do support PS Now (your case), but I think something similar might happen.

Sorry I couldn't actually answer your question entirely... You'll have to keep on waiting :P

3 minutes ago, Tabithathecat00 said:

I have tried this before myself actually because I have a Japanese PSN account.

Last year it let me get a 7 day free trial for PS-Now and I was able to download all of the games on there that had the option to and play them on my main account.

On the other hand though, games that are on the PS3 - where you have to Stream them, I was unable to play them on my main account due to them not being supported in my country. Which sucks since there were a few PS3 games on the Jap PSN-Now which would have been awesome to play.

I think japan doesnt need a cc because they arnt as common there... that sucks i was wanting to get disgaea stacks.

10 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

I don't have a credit card, and I got my free trial with only paypal. I have a German account though, no idea if that affects anything.

Interesting I did just make a german account for knack 2.. does your paypal have a cc linked?

• Like 1