Re:ZERO - Starting Life in Another World: The Prophecy of the Throne coming west in early 2021

Official website

About

One month after Subaru’s new life in another world began, an emissary sent by the royal castle suddenly appears with news that the royal selection has been postponed, but offers no reason as to why. The postponement of this grand event that decides the next ruler of the Kingdom of Lugunica stirs Subaru and his friends into action. They return to the royal capital only to find that a sixth candidate has claimed their stake for the throne. But the Dragon Stone prophesizes that only five candidates would be chosen. With one candidate being an imposter, suspicions are immediately cast toward one woman in particular: Emilia. What answers lie beyond the mysterious web of assassinations, betrayal, and conspiracies…?

Features

- Enjoy a new Re:ZERO storyline, fully supervised by the series author Tappei Nagatsuki!
- Featuring brand new characters designed by the original artist Shinichirou Otsuka as well as your favorites from the series!

Special Editions

The Day One Edition ($59.99) includes four exclusive, limited run only original pins in a display box, featuring Emilia, Subaru, Rem, and a brand-new character yet to be revealed! These are exclusive to physical copies of the game and will not be reprinted.

glam_d1.jpg

The Collector’s Edition ($89.99) includes four exclusive, limited run only original pins in a display box, featuring Emilia, Subaru, Rem, and a brand-new character yet to be revealed, a full-color art book including concept art, sketches, and commentary with a special foreword from the creators, as well as a SteelBook collector’s display case, the official soundtrack containing original music from the game, and the Collector’s Edition outer box!

glam_le.jpg

Edited by Suminya

Nice! Feels like a lot of anime games coming to the west recently. Hope more gets approve and revival of the older animes. 

• 2 weeks later...

Spike Chunsoft debuted the first trailer for tactical adventure game Re:ZERO – Starting Life in Another World: The Prophecy of the Throne during the New Game+ Expo live stream, which includes the reveal of the sixth candidate: a new character named Melty.

Edited by Hanamaru Kunikida

Is this a visual novel? I don't really buy those type of games, but regardless since I like Re;Zero enough I'll up and get it.
Probably will get for both Nintendo Switch and Playstation 4.
Only other visual novel game, I think it is anyway that I bought was Yu-No a girl who chants love at the bound of this world.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

https://www.spike-chunsoft.com/news/rezero-starting-life-in-another-world-the-prophecy-of-the-throne-character-trailer-reveals-digital-pre-order-information-and-new-character-voice-cast/

Digital Pre-order Information

Spoiler

3004dafd-f3c8-4487-95c6-709c65718190.png

PlayStation 4 version for North America:

• Pre-order between 12/4/2020 - 1/29/2021 to receive 10%* off and PS4 exclusive avatars!**
  • *Discounts apply for PS Plus users only
  • **Avatars are available for all PS users who pre-order
  • Visit the PlayStation Store to place an order

PlayStation 4 version for Europe:

• Pre-order between 12/4/2020 - 2/5/2021 to receive 10%* off and PS4 exclusive avatars!**
  • Visit the PlayStation Store to place an order

English Voice-Over

Spoiler

The English dub cast of the Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- anime will return to reprise their roles! English voices will be available as a Day One patch for the North American and European versions.

Hers is the list of the cast:

Character Cast
Subaru Natsuki Sean Chiplock
Emilia Kayli Mills
Puck Erica Mendez
Ram Ryan Bartley
Rem Brianna Knickerbocker
Beatrice Kira Buckland
Roswaal L. Mathers Ray Chase
Crusch Karsten Erika Harlacher
Ferris Sarah Williams
Wilhelm Van Astrea Brock Foster Powell
Felt Christine Marie Cabanos
Old Man Rom Richard Brown
Kadomon Risch Patrick Seitz
Reinhard Van Astrea Robbie Daymond
Gaston Chris Tergliafera
Rachins Lucien Dodge
Camberley Arnie Pantoja
Anastasia Hoshin Cassandra Lee Morris
Julius Euclius Alejandro Saab
Ricardo Welkin Imari Williams
Mimi Erica Mendez
Hetaro Kira Buckland
Tivey Julie Ann Taylor
Priscilla Barielle Faye Mata
Al Keith Silverstein
Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti  Todd Haberkorn
Melty Pristis Madeline Dorroh
Tiga Rauleon Aleks Le
Sakura Element Suzie Yeung
Salum Kaiji Tang
Pooka Jackie Lastra
Wolf Kai Jordan

Edited by Suminya

11 hours ago, Suminya said:

https://www.spike-chunsoft.com/news/rezero-starting-life-in-another-world-the-prophecy-of-the-throne-character-trailer-reveals-digital-pre-order-information-and-new-character-voice-cast/

Digital Pre-order Information

Reveal hidden contents

3004dafd-f3c8-4487-95c6-709c65718190.png

PlayStation00ae.png4 version for North America:

• Pre-order between 12/4/2020 - 1/29/2021 to receive 10%* off and PS42122.png exclusive avatars!**
  • Visit the PlayStation2122.pngStore to place an order

PlayStation00ae.png4 version for Europe:

• Pre-order between 12/4/2020 - 2/5/2021 to receive 10%* off and PS42122.png exclusive avatars!**
  • Visit the PlayStation2122.pngStore to place an order

English Voice-Over 

Reveal hidden contents

The English dub cast of the Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- anime will return to reprise their roles! English voices will be available as a Day One patch for the North American and European versions.

Hers is the list of the cast:

Character Cast
Subaru Natsuki Sean Chiplock
Emilia Kayli Mills
Puck Erica Mendez
Ram Ryan Bartley
Rem Brianna Knickerbocker
Beatrice Kira Buckland
Roswaal L. Mathers Ray Chase
Crusch Karsten Erika Harlacher
Ferris Sarah Williams
Wilhelm Van Astrea Brock Foster Powell
Felt     Christine Marie Cabanos
Old Man Rom Richard Brown
Kadomon Risch Patrick Seitz
Reinhard Van Astrea Robbie Daymond
Gaston Chris Tergliafera
Rachins Lucien Dodge
Camberley Arnie Pantoja
Anastasia Hoshin Cassandra Lee Morris
Julius Euclius Alejandro Saab
Ricardo Welkin Imari Williams
Mimi Erica Mendez
Hetaro Kira Buckland
Tivey Julie Ann Taylor
Priscilla Barielle Faye Mata
Al Keith Silverstein
  Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti Todd Haberkorn
Melty Pristis Madeline Dorroh
Tiga Rauleon Aleks Le
Sakura Element Suzie Yeung
Salum Kaiji Tang
Pooka Jackie Lastra
Wolf Kai Jordan

1: The spoiler tags don't work :(.

2: Has there been any word on if this will be censored in anyway?

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

1: The spoiler tags don't work :(.

2: Has there been any word on if this will be censored in anyway?

1) Thanks for reminding of how prone to breaking these spoiler tags are. They should be fine now, all I had to do was removing every instance of either "™" or "®".

2) I haven't heard anything in that regard so far. There is one thing that makes me curious though: The Switch & PS4 versions are rated "Teen" by the ESRB, while the PC version is listed as "Not rated". I don't know that much about the ESRB's rating process, but if all three versions are supposed to be the same content-wise, shouldn't they all have the same rating?

9 hours ago, Suminya said:

1) Thanks for reminding of how prone to breaking these spoiler tags are. They should be fine now, all I had to do was removing every instance of either "2122.png" or "00ae.png".

2) I haven't heard anything in that regard so far. There is one thing that makes me curious though: The Switch & PS4 versions are rated "Teen" by the ESRB, while the PC version is listed as "Not rated". I don't know that much about the ESRB's rating process, but if all three versions are supposed to be the same content-wise, shouldn't they all have the same rating?

"Not Rated" just means the ratings board haven't got round to rating it yet. Each version has to be rated separately, thus it can take a while if there are multiple versions coming out.