Hanakondah

The guide of this game should be updated.

8 posts in this topic

50 hours and 8 playthrough is the time you would do if you already did the platinum before and got everything unlocked already. I really doubt the average person does this platinum under 100-150 hours.

Also, strategies are outdated as well as the maps and videos. In the subreddit there are a lot of guides that could be used to update this guide.

Edited by Hanakondah

You should probably comment on the actual guide. It will notify the author that there's a comment and they will have access to make changes. Most of them are pretty reasonable and actually happy someone has taken enough of an interest in the guide to have an opinion on it. My guess is that the author hasn't gone back to the game since writing the guide and because of patches etc. Things have changed.

You should post a comment on the guide and hopefully they see it/are still active on the site. You can also make an improved guide if you want, just make sure you follow the rules.

On 6/10/2020 at 2:41 AM, Hanakondah said:

50 hours and 8 playthrough is the time you would do if you already did the platinum before and got everything unlocked already. I really doubt the average person does this platinum under 100-150 hours.

Also, strategies are outdated as well as the maps and videos. In the subreddit there are a lot of guides that could be used to update this guide.

150 hours?!? You’re out of your mind.

I mean really, depending on whether you have the physical version, at this point there are two games here. If you choose not to update it's still accurate, but if you don't you're right- though I can't say I agree with the 150 hours assessment.

On 8/10/2020 at 0:35 AM, Alos88 said:

I mean really, depending on whether you have the physical version, at this point there are two games here. If you choose not to update it's still accurate, but if you don't you're right- though I can't say I agree with the 150 hours assessment.

I just played the new one on PSNow, and with all of the saves available to you, it's about a 20-25 hour plat, no fooling. And this isn't a "git gud" post, because God knows I never got good. But when you can save state, and copy that state within the application, it makes for a pretty simple plat. You don't even need PSNow for save-scumming.

On 8/11/2020 at 2:21 PM, starcrunch061 said:

I just played the new one on PSNow, and with all of the saves available to you, it's about a 20-25 hour plat, no fooling. And this isn't a "git gud" post, because God knows I never got good. But when you can save state, and copy that state within the application, it makes for a pretty simple plat. You don't even need PSNow for save-scumming.

Ya I never got good either.  I platinumed the NA version and after that new what to do when I started the EU stack.  I ended up 7th fastest achiever and I am complete shit at this game.  Pretty sure if I played it from start to finish without stopping it wouldn't have taken more than 15 hours.  I think 100-150 hours is correct if you don't save scum tho, I know it would take me that long to get good enough to even attempt the hardest difficulty.

I have recently finished the game on its latest patch as well. Save slots make it ridiculously easier. I think I took about 20-25 hs, and I didn't even buy items... I mean, my first weapon bought was the Giantkiller at the end of 3BC just so that I could defeat the HotK faster... That is the only weapon I ever bought (let aside the Cursed Sword for its respective trophy) xD I kept expecting the game to become IMPOSSIBLE, so I didn't want to buy shitty items, and I ended up finishing everything with base items... Just make sure you spend your cells on the Legendary Forge so that the things you pick up are better.

Still a hard game, but not as hard as a no-save approach can take.