Is there a Crossbuy List?

LoveInHell

Since the list provided is out of date and missing some lesser known titles here's a few not on there that are cross-buy.  All of these are PS4 and Vita cross buy except the last two that also are available on PS3. 

Every POWGI game except Crypto by POWGI (and likely any releases that will come after that)

Every Pic-A-Pix Game (above list is missing some of the newer ones

Ys Origin

Chronus Arc

Bonds of the Skies

Frane: Dragon's Odyssey

Asdivine Hearts II

Asdivine Dios

Asdivine Menace

Wizards of Brandel

Illusion of L'Phalcia

Alvastia Chronicles

Fernz Gate

Revenant Dogma

Sparkle 2 (warning: if you buy the NA version of this one, the PS3 stack has an unobtainable trophy according to the forums, EU version is fine per the forum thread)

Sparkle Unleashed

Only Ys Origin, the POWGI games, the PIc-A-PIx games and Sparkle 2 have multiple trophy stacks as well.  The rest are a single worldwide list.  As far as I know none of these support cross-saving.  I'm not sure if all are available outside NA though.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Since the list provided is out of date and missing some lesser known titles here's a few not on there that are cross-buy.  All of these are PS4 and Vita cross buy except the last two that also are available on PS3. 

Every POWGI game except Crypto by POWGI (and likely any releases that will come after that)

Every Pic-A-Pix Game (above list is missing some of the newer ones

Ys Origin

Chronus Arc

Bonds of the Skies

Frane: Dragon's Odyssey

Asdivine Hearts II

Asdivine Dios

Asdivine Menace

Wizards of Brandel

Illusion of L'Phalcia

Alvastia Chronicles

Fernz Gate

Revenant Dogma

Sparkle 2 (warning: if you buy the NA version of this one, the PS3 stack has an unobtainable trophy according to the forums, EU version is fine per the forum thread)

Sparkle Unleashed

Only Ys Origin, the POWGI games, the PIc-A-PIx games and Sparkle 2 have multiple trophy stacks as well.  The rest are a single worldwide list.  As far as I know none of these support cross-saving.  I'm not sure if all are available outside NA though.

Ohhh thank you!

2 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

Ys origin is cross buy? If I can play it on the vita it might motivate me to actually play it as opposed to ps4 where its drowned out by about 100 other games.

I downloaded it on ps4 and kinda never played it much.

It sure is.  All the ones I posted I can personally attest to because I own each of them.  It probably wasn't cross-buy immediately after it came out because the PS4 version came out months before the Vita version, but it definitely is now.  However just be aware that it is not cross save and the PS4 and Vita versions have their own stacks so you'll be starting fresh on the Vita version.

8 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

It sure is.  All the ones I posted I can personally attest to because I own each of them.  It probably wasn't cross-buy immediately after it came out because the PS4 version came out months before the Vita version, but it definitely is now.  However just be aware that it is not cross save and the PS4 and Vita versions have their own stacks so you'll be starting fresh on the Vita version.

I have 0% on the ps4 version so it's not like i would lose much, I could just delete the trophy list if it started to annoy me.

A while back I was also looking into this and one of the lists I found was this one: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/209401-comprehensive-list-cross-buy-cross-play-save-import-titles.html

Of Course for such things there's also always a wiki to be found: https://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/Cross-buy

And there definitely must be a Gamefaqs or a Reddit dedicated to this topic too but you'll have to look for it yourself because I feel I have rewarded your laziness long enough. ?

• Like 1