• L210 LAARK
    • Frag Grenade
    • Hedgehog
    • Air-Fuel Grenade
    • Spider Grenade
    • XR-87 Proximity Mine (online only)
    • Rossmore 238
    • V7 Splicer
    • HVAP Wraith (high velocity armor piercing)
    • XR-42 Phoenix (online only)

As the title states, what is your favorite weapons in the game?

As for me my favorites are:

1. HE .44 Magnum - Not only do I like the fact it is pretty much a "one-shot-kill", the explosive rounds come in handy against the tougher Chimera.

2. Bullseye Mark II - I dunno'....it isn't the most powerful of weapons, but I seem to gravitiate towards this weapon more than others.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I likedto use the Marksman for single player and Wraith for multi-player. The Wraith made it easy to mow down the opposite team...

Can you explain how it was easy plz? I try to use it, but I find it inefective against higher level players using it as well. I need to know how to use it so I can be getting 30k's a match!!! :D Damn Killing Machine trophy I WILL GET YOU *shakes fist* lol

Carbine. That weapon accompanied me through 90% of my online time. I really only used the other weapons to get their associated medals. Carbine with Frag Grenade and occasional 40mm Grenade. I needed nothing else.

As you may have heard, I am hard at work *ahem* playing Resistance 2, and am getting raped constantly although I do get around 100 kills a day. I have used the Carbine frequently, but the Wraith users always cream me when I do use it, but when I use the Wraith they STILL cream me. What should I do? I have tried some of BT's tips, but I need something more efficient. I am tired of dying twice per kill!!!! Also, I am really good at FPS games and have played them for years, so it is not like I am not skilled, I just cannot seem to crack the gameplay in R2 and pull off 30 kill rounds.

• 7 months later...

As you may have heard, I am hard at work *ahem* playing Resistance 2, and am getting raped constantly although I do get around 100 kills a day. I have used the Carbine frequently, but the Wraith users always cream me when I do use it, but when I use the Wraith they STILL cream me. What should I do? I have tried some of BT's tips, but I need something more efficient. I am tired of dying twice per kill!!!! Also, I am really good at FPS games and have played them for years, so it is not like I am not skilled, I just cannot seem to crack the gameplay in R2 and pull off 30 kill rounds.

I have the same problem mate! I'd be lucky to get 15 kills in one match, funny thing is I'm good at co-op just shit at competitive mode :-(