Jordache7k

Supreme Spice, weird or bugged??

33 posts in this topic

the newest patch is out and you get all bugged trophys

i get in the morning the trophy for 12,24,48 und 72 variants after finish a play at the same time

On 30/7/2020 at 0:11 PM, underground9889 said:

the newest patch is out and you get all bugged trophys

i get in the morning the trophy for 12,24,48 und 72 variants after finish a play at the same time

Sure? I finished the variant I was doing before the patch and no trophy unlocked. I will try to do another one and tell if they unlocks.

Edit: I have completed another variant from scratch and no trophy pops...

Edited by Noxter7

I have completed like 30 more variants and no trophy pops. I talked to the development team and they told me that the trophy shows like earned in their notes.

Does anyone know what can I do to make it pop?

Thanks

I just got both Super and Supreme spice after completing event variant adventure. EU version of the game.

It actually popped super and supreme spice at the same time for me as well for some reason. I'm nowhere near 72 variant adventures. It popped after loading up the game from rest mode and finishing The Devil's Scourge variant seconds after that. 

I'm also playing EU btw

Edited by TonicLemonIce
Region

I actually had 12 and 24 pop at the same time. Then I just got 48 and 72 at the same time as well. I’m definitely not at 72 completed variants but I’ll take it. On to the free plays. 

On 7/28/2020 at 1:01 AM, Jambon_Hell said:

I couldn’t get the 24 and 48 trophies to unlock either. I was at 60+ variants at least completed, with the last unlocked variant trophy being the 12 one.

Tonight I tried deleting the game and re-downloading it and upon completion of one variant, the 24, 48 and 72 trophies unlocked! Give it a go because I’d given up hope on getting these trophies.

I'm going to try this. I have at least over 50 completed and have not gotten the 24 or 48 trophy.. But oddly I earned the 4 and 12 at the same time

On 7/28/2020 at 6:01 AM, Jambon_Hell said:

I couldn’t get the 24 and 48 trophies to unlock either. I was at 60+ variants at least completed, with the last unlocked variant trophy being the 12 one.

Tonight I tried deleting the game and re-downloading it and upon completion of one variant, the 24, 48 and 72 trophies unlocked! Give it a go because I’d given up hope on getting these trophies.

I still havent received my "Been there done that" trophy. Im gonna attempt a re-download of the game to see if it "shakes it up" a bit. 

I know for a damn fact ive done over 250. I got the 100 free play trophy in October and have done 3+ a day since then. 

I hope this doesnt mess up the savefile. Testing results to follow...