Supreme Spice, weird or bugged??

On 30/7/2020 at 0:11 PM, underground9889 said:

the newest patch is out and you get all bugged trophys

i get in the morning the trophy for 12,24,48 und 72 variants after finish a play at the same time

Sure? I finished the variant I was doing before the patch and no trophy unlocked. I will try to do another one and tell if they unlocks.

Edit: I have completed another variant from scratch and no trophy pops...

Edited by Noxter7

• 2 months later...

It actually popped super and supreme spice at the same time for me as well for some reason. I'm nowhere near 72 variant adventures. It popped after loading up the game from rest mode and finishing The Devil's Scourge variant seconds after that. 

I'm also playing EU btw

Edited by TonicLemonIce
Region

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2020 at 1:01 AM, Jambon_Hell said:

I couldn’t get the 24 and 48 trophies to unlock either. I was at 60+ variants at least completed, with the last unlocked variant trophy being the 12 one.

Tonight I tried deleting the game and re-downloading it and upon completion of one variant, the 24, 48 and 72 trophies unlocked! Give it a go because I’d given up hope on getting these trophies.

I'm going to try this. I have at least over 50 completed and have not gotten the 24 or 48 trophy.. But oddly I earned the 4 and 12 at the same time

On 7/28/2020 at 6:01 AM, Jambon_Hell said:

I couldn’t get the 24 and 48 trophies to unlock either. I was at 60+ variants at least completed, with the last unlocked variant trophy being the 12 one.

Tonight I tried deleting the game and re-downloading it and upon completion of one variant, the 24, 48 and 72 trophies unlocked! Give it a go because I’d given up hope on getting these trophies.

I still havent received my "Been there done that" trophy. Im gonna attempt a re-download of the game to see if it "shakes it up" a bit. 

I know for a damn fact ive done over 250. I got the 100 free play trophy in October and have done 3+ a day since then. 

I hope this doesnt mess up the savefile. Testing results to follow...

• 4 months later...
On 6/11/2020 at 11:02 PM, danramarch said:

I heard back from support. They didn't tell me my new count but they did say they fixed my stat so it would pop. They did mention it was strange, though. But I completed yet another two variants and the trophy still did not pop! There is something seriously wrong with how they check the count. I'm hoping this can be resolved so I can actually get that platinum soon. 

How did you contact support?  I should have popped Spice it Up, but haven't, and am concerned the other variant related trophies will also not pop.

Edit: I located the support option in the main menu, and submitted a ticket.  

Edit 2: They responded saying they were aware of the problem and were working towards a solution.

I'm timid to do too many variant adventures.  What happens if I complete 72 and haven't popped one related trophy?  How many variant adventures are there?

Edited by IntroPhenom

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thought I had just got the 24 and 48 trophies simultaneously but it seemed to give me the notification for 24 but the date on it is a week ago. Will report back in if I get 72.

While I wouldn't recommend it, I accidentally lost my original save (only a week old) by using the Unlink option on the main menu. I thought it would just unlink my email since it didn't seem to be working but it actually deletes your save, since there's no local one and you end up starting over. However while most of my progress was gone, some of the grindier milestones, such as variants and gold, were still accumulating, notable because I certainly hadn't done 48 variants yet on my new save. If someone just wants to be done with the game but can't find variants, resetting the game might (MIGHT, not going to try again to confirm it) be a way to get that, although you would probably want to get all the long grinds such as gold and enemies out of the way first. Although tbf there seem to be far more easy to access variants than the trophy guide seems to indicate, since more areas have been added.

Edit: got supreme spice, it seems to work decently, and I would definitely not recommend unsyncing your account like I did since there's more than enough variants (9 every event, 1 every timegate, and plenty of campaigns), took me about three weeks to get 72. Free plays are going to be rough but I think automation will help with that when I can get there.

Edited by PhantomWarcry

I decided to fire it up.

I've only done afew main missions trying to farm up passives to enhance my survivability.

For a afk clicker it's not bad.

If I get the (bugged) trophy then I update as well.. but that could be in months as I only log in to lv and check progress once a day and seem to take at my rate 1-3 days to finnish one 'adventure'

• 6 months later...
On 5/24/2022 at 1:56 AM, Mickmann_1403 said:

If any1 is still playing the game: I got the 24 Trophy after a total of 24 adventures (main adventures, variants and events combined).

Guess they changed the trophy requirements?!

Haven't for me, but my guys have been on the same adventure for months, - Farming up for the Gold Trophy. logging in every few days / weeks to like ### octillion gold..
(being stuck on stage 199) - so i can't really atest to it.

Edit:
 So i decided to end my run, (168 days later lol) and threw my guys into a new adventure, i haven't a clue how many i had done, maybe 6 or so, Apon ending this new run, the trophy for 4 and 12 variant adventures popped together, so i am assuming, they changed something.
 looking in the "Milestones" it doesn't show how many I've actually finished. 

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI
trophy poped werid

• 4 months later...

I have done far more than 200 and the trophy for 72 never popped . I contacted the devs , and they told me they see the trophy unlocked , but it isnt. I unlinked the account and did all I think could fix it, but nothing . I have this issue since 2020. I try with all new patches, but no one fixed this. I think I will never get this platinum.

The trophy for 72 popped for me after.... a lot less than 72, I can not remember the exact number but a few more than 50. But there are a lot of bugs in this game, so this is expected. The game awarded me the trophy for having a shiny piece of equipment three variants later after getting one, it was so random... I'm working on the 250 free runs and I really really hope it doesn't bug on me and I can be done with this game...

• 1 month later...
On 23/11/2022 at 7:09 PM, iamthedotcom said:

Are people experiencing the bug, individuals who played on much earlier patches? I ask because I’m wanting to play this game, but I’d like to avoid a glitched trophy. If I started the game up, would I be able to 100% it?

I never got the 250k clicks trophy. I assume the game is still buggy.

I will probably contact the devs about the bug and see their findings.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amalrik69 said:

I never got the 250k clicks trophy. I assume the game is still buggy.

I will probably contact the devs about the bug and see their findings.

Dang, I really am looking for something hella chill, I was recommended this game on another thread, so I was excited. 

I’m sorry it bugged on you. Do the devs really still maintain communication on this? That’s pretty cool. 

3 hours ago, iamthedotcom said:

Dang, I really am looking for something hella chill, I was recommended this game on another thread, so I was excited. 

I’m sorry it bugged on you. Do the devs really still maintain communication on this? That’s pretty cool. 

The devs are constantly updating their game, some things can look glitchy in game, i thought i had 250 free plays done, since my modron reset more then 250 times, so i contacted them and they said i had 254 (which was correct probably, because i popped the trophy the day before).

The only thing i'm really missing is a good trophy tracker in game

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colin said:

The devs are constantly updating their game, some things can look glitchy in game, i thought i had 250 free plays done, since my modron reset more then 250 times, so i contacted them and they said i had 254 (which was correct probably, because i popped the trophy the day before).

The only thing i'm really missing is a good trophy tracker in game

How do you contact devs for trophy issues ?

• Like 1