How many games have you completed ?

andyb712

I was just wondering how many games have you completed to a 100% retail or psn game mine is currently 42 games out of 72  although i do have quite a big backlog because of ps+ games i have still not added them to my profile yet lol how about you lot ?

Edited by andyb712
  • Like 2

From 87 games I only completed 22

It could be 33 games but 10 games I already have the platinum but there is DLC's and I only have DLC's that are free on those that came with the game

1 game is Jak 3 because the game is done but i'm lazy enough to to get all 600 percursor orbs, I only have 230 but I get some orbs in a day so I'm almost to finish this 1 too

• Like 1

36 of 62.

2 more should be added but I just don't feel like doing my Ultra Nightmare run on Rage and Defeat the Harvester on Hard or Nightmare difficulty on Dragon Age: Origins.

Should have the 100% soon on Saints Row 3 but having some trouble with Sad Panda Skydiving. I think that is one of the stupidest game modes ever for DLC.

Edited by Paulie1313
  • Like 1

Yeah, some DLC is just not worth getting.

Dante's Inferno I have no interest in, the Unchrated series is a clusterfuck to say the least but because the stats tell me it is incomplete even after getting the plat is what drives us to get that 100%.

1 game for sure I won't get DLC for is Black Ops, unless they drop the prices on them. Cannot justify 15 bucks a map x 4 maps.

Yeah, some DLC is just not worth getting.

Dante's Inferno I have no interest in, the Unchrated series is a clusterfuck to say the least but because the stats tell me it is incomplete even after getting the plat is what drives us to get that 100%.

1 game for sure I won't get DLC for is Black Ops, unless they drop the prices on them. Cannot justify 15 bucks a map x 4 maps.

I know it's viewed as wrong, but I justify buying dlc by how much fun I'll have and how much time I'll spend on the dlc. I had a great time with Dante's co-op part of the St. Lucia trials and yes $15 is way too expensive for dlc, but I really enjoyed three out of the four zombie maps for Blops. A lot of that depends on who your co-op partners are though.

I'm at 75 of 81. 76 and 77 should be wrapped up by next week. I'm crossing my fingers that Castlevania: LoS' dlc gets a price drop soon. :holy:

• Like 2

I know it's viewed as wrong, but I justify buying dlc by how much fun I'll have and how much time I'll spend on the dlc. I had a great time with Dante's co-op part of the St. Lucia trials and yes $15 is way too expensive for dlc, but I really enjoyed three out of the four zombie maps for Blops. A lot of that depends on who your co-op partners are though.

I'm at 75 of 81. 76 and 77 should be wrapped up by next week. I'm crossing my fingers that Castlevania: LoS' dlc gets a price drop soon. :holy:

That just it though. You have some decent Co-Op partners that would make it a lot more fun but in my case I am trying to run these maps solo and it's just not as much fun. But I can see where it would be justified in your case.

Dante's Inferno DLC I have thought of doing, except for the fact i no longer have the game.

29 out of 87.

Ah, DLC, my oldest enemy. You just have to keep piling up, don't you?

And then there's the "free" PS Plus games. Sure, the games themselves are free. But if you want to make it a 100, then it's time to pay up and get the DLC.

Sleeping Dogs, Kingdoms of Amalur, NFS:Most Wanted, AC III...

Really shouldn't complain, though. A great game is a great game, DLC or not. It's just a number.

Still...

• Like 1

104 out of 132 from my profile, but I have a few other games I don't added yet to my list but want to play from PSN+ or that I bought and didn't start yet, those are:

Bought:

Hitman HD collection (all 3 games)

Metal Gear Solid 3 (part of the HD collection, only MGS HD game I didn't start yet)

Ar Tonelico

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Rainbow Moon

Record of Agarest War 2

LittleBigPlanet Vita (part of the MegaPack)

ModNations Racers Vita (came with a 16GB card, since I soon figured out the 8GB card was to small..)

PSN+:

Shadow of the Colossus

Ico

Okami

Saints Row 3 (still unsure if I will start it at all, loved SR2, but this one seams to much of a joke for my taste, I prefer it a little more serious, like Sleeping dogs or GTA)

Mafia 2 (To much DLC and I always go for 100%, + no DLC sale :(, still my give it a go faster then SR3..)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Batman Arkham City

Mortal Kombat Vita (this is a really big maybe, since I would probably prefer to forget that I even own it..)

New Little Kings Story Vita

Jack and Daxter trilogy collection (PS3 and Vita, since we end up getting both free, opposed to what the mods on the EU blog said..)

Working on quite a few games as of now (mainly because my backlog keeps increasing and I'm not in a mood to start to finish of games, and got a Vita a few days ago, with a nice backlog from PSN+, + games that came with it, even though I still regret not seeing a deal with Vita+Soul Sacrifice for 204€, really want that game, but don't want to spend 30+€ on a Vita game with a backlog like I have now.. got mine for 210€ with a 8Gb card with Mega pack + some Mikey game that I sold right after.. good deal because of the 8Gb card, but would have preferred the Soul Sacrifice game)...

So in the end there's 22-25 games that I have and want to play but didn't add them yet to my collection... so much to play so little time :(

• Like 2

14 out of 91. I have only recently started completing games to 100% as it didn't mean much to me until I discovered this website. In the past week alone I completed 4 games to 100% completion. It has become a full hobby. I anticipate that I will have around 100-110 games by the time Playstation launch day comes as I have quite a few from PS+ along with GTAV, Arkham Origins and a few Vita titles I want to get. 

I am hoping to get 25 games complete by that time as I think that would look very respectable. My true aim is to get above 50% completion rate (almost there) and maintain it. I keep getting to around 49.8% and dropping because I add a new game.

• Like 1