Trials of St. Lucia Online Not Working

Afro_Gear

I played the trials a week ago and earned a few trophies. I could access the levels people have uploaded. Well yesterday and today you can still view people's levels, however they never load to play. Also attempting to upload your own level now fails. Myself and a friend have confirmed that it is not working for either of us. Anyone else having success?

1 minute ago, Kreivok said:

Is it still down? If so I am happy I got this done a few weeks back :/

I bet you are, I still need those outta the way but got busy with 3 games at once for the past 2 weeks including Far Cry 2

Let's give it time then, I'll see what options do I have from here in the meantime... 

3 hours ago, Cpt_v0kA said:

Any updates regarding this one as of today?

I can confirm that as of 17 June 2020, the servers are still active. This dlc has been removed from the PS store, but it is still playable if you purchased it prior.

Edited by jpmelville

26 minutes ago, jpmelville said:

I can confirm that as of 17 June 2020, the servers are still active. This dlc has been removed from the PS store, but it is still playable if you purchased it prior.

This hasn't been the case for about a week now as the servers are not working. Are you saying you just now tried and it's working?

5 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

This hasn't been the case for about a week now as the servers are not working. Are you saying you just now tried and it's working?

Yes, sir.  I am working on my final single player trails as I write this (17 June 2020).  

1 hour ago, jpmelville said:

Yes, sir.  I am working on my final single player trails as I write this (17 June 2020).  

I'll try some options here and I'll update this post...

- 18:12 PM, I just earned Creationisby uploading my gold trial, the upload failed for some reason tho.

- 18:16 PM, I did it again for Lucy I'm Home my platinum trial, the trophy popped but the upload failed.

- 18:30 PM, Still working on uploading but no luck, AND the community trials are unplayable too not to mention that I need to play it to rate it.

- 19:17 PM, bruh moment...

Edited by Cpt_v0kA

36 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

If you would like, send me a friend request  (jpmelville) and I will invite you to a 2 player EA trial.  This may get you back into the server.

1 minute ago, jpmelville said:

If you would like, send me a friend request  (jpmelville) and I will invite you to a 2 player EA trial.  This may get you back into the server.

May I take this offer as I'm here still trying to upload this trial? 

Same here, upload failed and infinite loading for community and EA trials. Been like this for about a week. Hoping this comes back soon, is it possible they would actually leave it down? Servers seem like they've been spotty for quite some time. I've heard some say it's been a year before!!!!

1 minute ago, Zedd-man said:

Same here, upload failed and infinite loading for community and EA trials. Been like this for about a week. Hoping this comes back soon, is it possible they would actually leave it down? Servers seem like they've been spotty for quite some time. I've heard some say it's been a year before!!!!

Could be maintenance, if EA is in charge of these servers they might as well shutdown Crysis 3 and Syndicate which didn't happen, especially for Syndicate

I just ended a lovely and peaceful and mostly a useless live chat with EA Help, Sachin -the representative- told me that this game is basically a "sunset game" and they don't have any resolutions regarding this issue, I bet they received other complaints with the same issue, Sachin also told me that we might wanna pay a visit to the EA forums and look for answers there.

• Like 1

Gosh darn it to heck. Just when I start getting to it too. So annoyed with my PS3 uploading the first 2 trophies (that pop even when the trial upload fails) despite having preemptively turned off the PS+ auto upload function.

Going to try everyday until it’s back up for our last chance; the inFAMOUS games just had another last chance open now.

Hoping the last achiever is not to the last ?

4 minutes ago, EqualityEarth said:

Gosh darn it to heck. Just when I start getting to it too. So annoyed with my PS3 uploading the first 2 trophies (that pop even when the trial upload fails) despite having preemptively turned off the PS+ auto upload function.

Going to try everyday until it’s back up for our last chance; the inFAMOUS games just had another last chance open now.

Hoping the last achiever is not to the last 1f628.png

Man, what a bad moment to pick this game... If you are interested in the 100% I mean...