Trials of St. Lucia Online Not Working

Afro_Gear

Here is the old topic in the EA Help Community page, the OP was back in November 2016 when the first problem came up.

The link will lead you the latest post made on that same topic recently stating the current issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Dante-s-Inferno-Trials/td-p/5704914/page/14

And btw, a friend of mine told me today that Star Wars Battlefront 2 online wasn't accessible today as well but he managed to connect later.

29 minutes ago, Zedd-man said:

I posted on that board as well, but still am wondering if theres anyone else we can contact to pester them about it as much as we can. 

Otherwise we just wait and pray it comes back again. 

If you have time, go to Twitter and see what you can gather, if you don't mind ofc, and post your here later I'll keep monitoring that page.

1 minute ago, Fiikra75 said:

Do you guys know if the Platinum or Essentials version of the game comes with the DLC ? Or the only way is to pay that ridiculous amount on the store ?

You actually need to buy that bundle with that awful price on it to have full access to the trials.

On 19/6/2020 at 3:09 PM, Cpt_v0kA said:

You actually need to buy that bundle with that awful price on it to have full access to the trials.

What bundle? Haven't seen anything in the PS store (NA), and was hoping to start the game.

Guess I never will now.

EDIT: just browsed the PS store (EU) and found it, so nevermind.

Edited by Ghanupher

I've been keeping an eye on recent achievers and someone has managed to get all the trials of Lucia trophies between June 13th - 19th. I've been trying pretty well every day and it hasn't been working for me so I'm wondering how..

It cought my attention that someone from Brazil got the trials trophy Friday and I think it's accessible there.

2 minutes ago, Zedd-man said:

I've been keeping an eye on recent achievers and someone has managed to get all the trials of Lucia trophies between June 13th - 19th. I've been trying pretty well every day and it hasn't been working for me so I'm wondering how..

Maybe if we use a VPN to access that region? I've paid around $40 for this game and I can't just leave it there tbh...

Edited by Cpt_v0kA

7 hours ago, Cpt_v0kA said:

It cought my attention that someone from Brazil got the trials trophy Friday and I think it's accessible there.

Maybe if we use a VPN to access that region? I've paid around $40 for this game and I can't just leave it there tbh...

Do you mean getting the Brazil copy of the game? The DLC isn’t available for purchase in the BR store unfortunately ? Now if you mean changing something like the DNS in the PS3 itself, do tell...

Ohh, Jesus. Well, time to test this ASAP. Ok, boys and girls. I have bad news. Tested this moments ago and the good news is that you can access the trials menu and reach the list of the available trials (also you can scroll between the different modes). Bad news is that you can't play any trial at all (not even EA's). It gets stuck in the "Downloading trial" queue. So, for the people that we need any trophy related to this DLC, we are royaly screwed until this fixes up (if it happens).

Edited by Vampirehunter145
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

Not super well versed in this... but is this what we’re looking for to try?

https://dnslytics.com/ip/170.66.3.3

dns2.bb.com.br (170.66.3.3)
dns3.bb.com.br (170.66.205.1)
dns1.bb.com.br (170.66.3.2)
dns4.bb.com.br (170.66.205.2)

No, I'm talking about setting up an actual VPN through the PC using a cable connected to the PS3 and then change the region of the connection on the VPN to Brazil...

8 hours ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

Ohh, Jesus. Well, time to test this ASAP. Ok, boys and girls. I have bad news. Tested this moments ago and the good news is that you can access the trials menu and reach the list of the available trials (also you can scroll between the different modes). Bad news is that you can't play any trial at all (not even EA's). It gets stuck in the "Downloading trial" queue. So, for the people that we need any trophy related to this DLC, we are royaly screwed until this fixes up (if it happens).

Well, you should know that a Brazilian player AND Australian player got their trophies recently and we can't -for some reason- access the trials...

14 hours ago, Akhil1234 said:

They were down for over 2 months.

And it took too long to fix because according to one EA Community Manager named Tom, they couldn't point out the issue until some random guy gave them an actual and professional advice to fix it and it worked.

Edited by Cpt_v0kA

Just now, Zedd-man said:

Seems odd that one region can access it fine but the other doesn't. I tried messaging recent achievers as well but no answer. I will start messaging those boards! Its gotta come back!

what do you mean one region

1 minute ago, maurjen said:

what do you mean one region

Well I was referring to Brazilian servers, but apparently someone from AUS earned it recently as well. It's getting demotivating checking all the time and seeing update failed ? especially after seeing someone had just earned it. 

@Akhil1234 Captn and I have posted on there already, hopefully all who need it can do the same. 

• Like 2