Trials of St. Lucia Online Not Working

Afro_Gear

Hello, everyone! Im from Brazil and I can confirm the server are down here too. I dont know how the brazilian user managed to get the trophies so I sent him a message asking how he did it but he didnt reply.

I just bought the game to do 100%, so sad to see that maybe it wont be possible.

Edited by NeoSnake-

9 hours ago, Zedd-man said:

Well I was referring to Brazilian servers, but apparently someone from AUS earned it recently as well. It's getting demotivating checking all the time and seeing update failed 1f605.png especially after seeing someone had just earned it. 

@Akhil1234 Captn and I have posted on there already, hopefully all who need it can do the same. 

Will do it 1st thing in the morning/afternoon tomorrow.Plus we need to spread it to others to comment there. The more no. of people complain the better are our chances. Same thing happened last time i guess.

On 22/06/2020 at 1:16 PM, maurjen said:

what do you mean one region

The trials are accessible in Brazil -as far as I saw on PSNP- and few people got the trophies before this issue came up.

Edit: Nvm...

On 22/06/2020 at 2:06 PM, NeoSnake- said:

Hello, everyone! Im from Brazil and I can confirm the server are down here too. I dont know how the brazilian user managed to get the trophies so I sent him a message asking how he did it but he didnt reply.

I just bought the game to do 100%, so sad to see that maybe it wont be possible.

Edited by Cpt_v0kA

On 6/22/2020 at 3:52 PM, Zedd-man said:

Well I was referring to Brazilian servers, but apparently someone from AUS earned it recently as well. It's getting demotivating checking all the time and seeing update failed 1f605.png especially after seeing someone had just earned it. 

@Akhil1234 Captn and I have posted on there already, hopefully all who need it can do the same. 

posted it but still no reply. 

48 minutes ago, EqualityEarth said:

Put in my word on EA Answers too. Who knows how many people it will take to win over a fix. We may have to match or exceed the last petition.

Can’t hurt anything...bother the Hell outta them!  ?

And scream on ‘em a bit about Bad Company multiplayer trophies glitching, while you’re at it...?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Starcade_Legend said:

Can’t hurt anything...bother the Hell outta them!  1f605.png

And scream on ‘em a bit about Bad Company multiplayer trophies glitching, while you’re at it...1f609.png

I'm actually harassing them on Twitter and probably will sue me later but I'm having a blast there ngl

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kristen Danielle said:

Wait. You can still play the Trials of St. Lucia? Where can I download this? I thought it was nixed permanently from the Store.

Yes and no unfortunately.you can enter the trials menu create trials (but it wont upload). See the uploaded trials by user and EA but it will put you forever in downloading pop up. 

55 minutes ago, Kristen Danielle said:

Wait. You can still play the Trials of St. Lucia? Where can I download this? I thought it was nixed permanently from the Store.

Its delisted in NA but you can still get the complete edition with the DLC from the UK store

3 hours ago, Kristen Danielle said:

That's amazing! Thank you! How would I go about using a PS4 in NA to access the UK Store? I'm new to cross-region purchasing.

Easiest way is to make a U.K. account via web browser and then buy it that way

Then log into your account on ps3 and download the game, I believe after that you should be able to access it on your main account

that’s how it works on ps4 at least

On 27/6/2020 at 10:32 PM, Starcade_Legend said:

Can’t hurt anything...bother the Hell outta them!  1f605.png

And scream on ‘em a bit about Bad Company multiplayer trophies glitching, while you’re at it...1f609.png

Well you see that's the thing. These problems are non-existend for the Brazilian PSN community, as they always magically find a way to unlock these glitched trophies or servers that are down, while the rest of the world can't. Just like when "With my devil dogs" was possible for just one night recently and only the Brazilian Discord had a chance to hop onto that opportunity and now the same with the Trials servers being up in Brazil. 

I damn sure picked the wrong American country to move to it seems... ?

Edited by CriesOfFurya

If this qualifies as good news...it would seem they’ve obliged themselves to giving a 30 day notice. This is The Orange Box though. I hope their little rule to applies to all games, and implies the 30 day notice will entail a functioning server.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1whooPyhjbHTspp840suQHTFu0UcmyZd-/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by EqualityEarth
  • Like 1