Trials of St. Lucia Online Not Working

Afro_Gear

17 hours ago, Johnytomm said:

They're not unstable. Finished every trial in one day today, not a single lag or disconnect. I'm from Poland the guy was Spanish

Witam serdecznie! :)

How hard was it to complete all of the online trials/challenges? Also, how long did it take you? Haven't played the game and I'll probably start with online trophies right away.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The-Smiths-85 said:

Witam serdecznie! :)

How hard was it to complete all of the online trials/challenges? Also, how long did it take you? Haven't played the game and I'll probably start with online trophies right away.

2 of them are really hard and went on for over 6 attempts on both, the other ones can prove to be troublesome, but are doable if both partners go through the solo training missions. If I had to gauge the time to complete I'd say it took us 7.5-8 hours, not including the breaks.

Up the irons \m/

• Like 2

On 21/08/2020 at 6:21 PM, Johnytomm said:

2 of them are really hard and went on for over 6 attempts on both, the other ones can prove to be troublesome, but are doable if both partners go through the solo training missions. If I had to gauge the time to complete I'd say it took us 7.5-8 hours, not including the breaks.

Up the irons \m/

Thanks for the information. Have you encountered any connection problems?

Up the Irons bro.

8 hours ago, The-Smiths-85 said:

Thanks for the information. Have you encountered any connection problems?

Up the Irons bro.

No, not at all. The entire session was very smooth. I just got my trophy and I advise anyone playing this DLC unless you care a lot about 100%. It's just horrible and boring

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I could not find this in the comments, however if you are experiencing problems with connecting to the server, it's not the server that is down. 

What happened to another player I was playing with, was to go to any EA website like Battlelog for example sign in with your EA account details then return to the game (Dante's Inferno in this case) and try downloading the trail again this resolves the problem as sometimes EA will ask you to reset your password as it may have been a long time since you logged into a EA service. 

Hope this helps.

Edited by DarkSoleride
  • Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, UndreyVITA said:
This tweet's before the last post in this thread, but I checked and it seems servers are offline as of 2022, making the game un100%able, but still platinumable I think.

If you look the date of this tweet and check the last achievers of some St. Lucia Trials trophies, you'll see that many players have been acquiring them in the past months.

This server went down before and stayed like that for months until it was fixed. The person who wrote the tweet was mistaken at the time, so we cannot just accept their words as final now. Of course there is always a chance the server won't return this time, but in my opinion the best thing to do is wait a bit and hope for the best.

• Like 1

They always say that "sunset" crap for every game, including legacy titles with zero multiplayer modes. I know it from personal experience as they refused to help me with the Pure Time Trials Pack for the PC version of Mirror's Edge.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1

On 8/24/2022 at 5:31 PM, Hellish-Abyss said:

If you look the date of this tweet and check the last achievers of some St. Lucia Trials trophies, you'll see that many players have been acquiring them in the past months.

This server went down before and stayed like that for months until it was fixed. The person who wrote the tweet was mistaken at the time, so we cannot just accept their words as final now. Of course there is always a chance the server won't return this time, but in my opinion the best thing to do is wait a bit and hope for the best.

That's so confusing because I keep getting errors when I try to access the St. Lucia Trials. Very frustrating.

• 11 months later...