Can't find Grounded DLC

JORDANM95

Hello everyone, 

Before the release of the next game, I finally wanted to finish the game by doing the grounded mode, except that I can't find it anywhere, before the multiplayer servers closed I had taken the dlc map as well as the grounded mode and I made the trophies in multiplayer, by going on the PSN Store in the list of downloads there is nothing concerning The Last Of Us, similar for account management, transaction management and view downloads, I am afraid of not anymore have for no reason anyone have an idea?

Thank you

Grounded DLC is already included in the lastest update of the game, that means you don't have to "purchase" anything on the store. You select that difficulty when starting a new game.

EDIT: I will correct this below in a new post.

Edited by Katt
  • Like 1

Well, I was pretty sure that the Grounded Mode was included with the update 1.07, turns out that it doesn't, at least on PS3. You need the Grounded Bundle, which is available here for NA but it's not available in the UK store at least. I also checked in the France store and it doesn't appear. So, if you want to play Grounded Mode on PS3, you will need a North American copy of the game AND the north american DLC. That sucks to be honest.

Edited by Katt

5 minutes ago, JORDANM95 said:

I don't know what to do, i have find in transaction history that the 13 June 2019 i get the Add-On Bunddle, but it's not in the story of my downloads, noting on the store

I went through this issue recently and sadly the only way to do it is to download the Grounded Bundle on the NA store and buy a US copy of the game. I managed to get one on the US Amazon site shipped to my home in the UK for around £10, took a few weeks to arrive mind you but it's guaranteed to get you your trophies. DM me if you need more info.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JORDANM95 said:

I just find the grounded mode on store on internet but when i try to install it said "Unable to put your game in the download queue on PlayStation3. Please try again later."

What i have to do ?

The PS3 and Vita sections of the store are having major issues at the moment so all you can do is wait it out until Sony pulls their thumb out and fixes the problem :(.

AFAIK this hasn't been downloadable in a while, since the server closures were announced. My roomate who gave me his PS3 might still have a download still on his account but I doubt I'll do it 

57 minutes ago, Lan Stee said:

AFAIK this hasn't been downloadable in a while, since the server closures were announced. My roomate who gave me his PS3 might still have a download still on his account but I doubt I'll do it 

It was never delisted, just shuffled around a bit in the store so you had to either buy a certain bundle or stump up for the GOTY Edition.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

27 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It was never delisted, just shuffled around a bit in the store so you had to either buy a certain bundle to get it or stump up for the GOTY Edition.

I forgot to say in the EU- we got all the bundles but Grounded wasn't a part of it, I downloaded all of it and I don't have the difficulty setting available. Unless I goofed. It matters not to me, anyway

AFAIK, in most of the European PS Stores, three months before the ps3 mp server shutdown, grounded mode dlc for the ps3 was de-listed and moved into the free mp dlc bundle (by mistake). The dlc-version of left behind was de-listed/removed (also probably by mistake). Both are still missing on the ps stores in Europe.

If you don't have access to grounded mode despite downloading the European free dlc bundle, check your download list, look for and locate the grounded difficulty mode dlc and re-download it manually and individually again until it sticks, so to speak.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11.6.2020 at 1:24 PM, jonesey46 said:

I went through this issue recently and sadly the only way to do it is to download the Grounded Bundle on the NA store and buy a US copy of the game. I managed to get one on the US Amazon site shipped to my home in the UK for around £10, took a few weeks to arrive mind you but it's guaranteed to get you your trophies. DM me if you need more info.

Do I have to buy a physical version though? Can't I just buy the NA digital version along with the DLC and play on my european acc? ? Does anyone know? And oh...if you have an american disc version for sale hit me up haha

I don’t know how much this will help people but this worked for me when I was trying to figure this out not too long ago.

I didn’t have the grounded or left behind DLC. It wasn’t in my download list and it wasn’t purchasable from the PS3 store. HOWEVER... for some odd ass reason it WAS purchasable from the PS App on my phone. So I grabbed them both via the app, they then appeared on my download list on the console and I was able to get them done.

Don’t know if it matters but I have the Physical NA disc.

2 hours ago, Paartonax said:

Do I have to buy a physical version though? Can't I just buy the NA digital version along with the DLC and play on my european acc? 1f914.png Does anyone know? And oh...if you have an american disc version for sale hit me up haha

I tried that but couldn't purchase the game due to not having a US credit card. Tried going the paypal route but couldn't for the same reason. I'm sure there's a way to do it but for all the headache was worth it was so much easier just buying a copy on amazon. 

• Like 1