Trophies pop in CO-OP

I'm about to buy this game to play it entirely in coop with my girlfriend. As much as we love playing these kinds of games together, it's annoying when for instance Far Cry only pops trophies for the "host" and not for the second player. So to anyone who already tried SR3 in co-op: do trophies pop for both players, or only the main account?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NarcissusBaz said:

I'm about to buy this game to play it entirely in coop with my girlfriend. As much as we love playing these kinds of games together, it's annoying when for instance Far Cry only pops trophies for the "host" and not for the second player. So to anyone who already tried SR3 in co-op: do trophies pop for both players, or only the main account?

Mostly just commenting to get your thread attention. I remember when I plat the original game I did the last few trophies in co-op but I think I was the host. For the nature of the challenges, I don't see why they couldn't pop for the non-host in a programming perspective anyway, but I don't know for sure. Hopefully someone will reply who knows for definite!

• Like 1