Thoughts About the Game?

StressEater

47 minutes ago, johnclark12 said:

I strongly disliked the game for the first hour or so but the more I played the more I began to open up to it. Originally I would have given my enjoyment rating a 2.5/10 but as it stands now I wold probably give it a 5.5-6/10

Pretty much this. I didn't really like it the first hour, the gators in particular are rather overpowered when you start out (don't even try to take on the level 15 ones til you are 2-3 areas farther into the game), but once I got leveled a bit, the game is just silly fun.

It got a bit repetitive (which isn't great for a 10-15 hour game), and the grind for infamy level 10 wasn't much fun, and really they could have paced that a bit better so that you moved up a bit quicker, but the swimming was quite smooth and the underwater environments on PS5 were gorgeous. I truly felt like a badass mother fucking shark.

Still, if you look at this as a summer blockbuster movie not a cinematic masterpiece, its a solid game. I would give it a 7/10.

Best Plus hidden gem, hands down, in many months.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2021 at 3:38 PM, TheMightyImp2 said:

I thought it was great for free on PS5, but it has seriously took its toll on the haptic feedback L2 trigger. All that biting actually made the trigger travel further before it encounters any resistance.

This might be a good game to go to the settings and adjust the haptic feedback prior to playing then

• 1 month later...