Getting into vehicles buggy?

Wondering if anyone else has this, basically if I press Triangle to get into a vehicle, it’ll go up to the door, then stop. Then I have to press it again, and it will open the door and stop. Then I press it again and he gets in. This is with and without moving the camera or stick in any way, it’s so frustrating. Obviously I can use the L1+Triangle thing to jump in but I can’t do that for helicopters and planes and such which are what I mostly use

4 hours ago, BlackSabre500 said:

Bo-Duke-en only works on vehicles like cars and trucks, it never works for planes and helicopters, just like the original.

Yeah I knew that, the point I made about that was that while I can bypass the Triangle regular entering a vehicle button system with bo-duke-en, entering planes and helis basically just means spamming Triangle because otherwise my character keeps stopping before he gets in or opens the door etc

17 minutes ago, Keidah said:

Yeah I knew that, the point I made about that was that while I can bypass the Triangle regular entering a vehicle button system with bo-duke-en, entering planes and helis basically just means spamming Triangle because otherwise my character keeps stopping before he gets in or opens the door etc

I have the same problem. Sometimes I'll go to enter a vehicle, then my character will stop dead in their tracks for no reason and fail to enter it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

I have the same problem. Sometimes I'll go to enter a vehicle, then my character will stop dead in their tracks for no reason and fail to enter it.

Yep it’s exactly that. Eventually he’ll get in, but it’s just frustrating lol. I read somewhere it’s to do with “cancelling” the enter action by using the movement key (or in our case, toggle), but it isn’t true as I’ve tried it with every amount of movement and no amount and it still just does the standing still thing

• 1 month later...

I think they just did a terrible job at porting this game in general. I too am struggling to get into vehicles. I also have problems opening my menu to switch weapons. For some reason when I hold the "O" button, it does not always open the menu. Another thing is how glitchy the game can get at times. When aiming, I will move 45 degrees to the left or right for no reason. I keep getting stuck in things. I have gotten stuck in buildings, trash dumpsters, guard rails, rocks, and anything else you can think of. But the most frustrating has to be trying to get into a car when you are in a hurry and it wont work.