Kena: Bridge of Spirits (September 21, 2021)

Ghost

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in on this game, looks really interesting and the bonus of supporting a small studio.Β  Looks like a good action adventure possibly with RPG elements also maybe a perfect dodge mechanic, should be fun to see what additional info come out prior to P5-Day.

• Like 2

Definitely one of the bigger appeals during the reveal event and one of the reasons I upped my timetable, will most definitely be following the progress of this one alongside Horizon: Forbidden West, Project Athia, and Returnal.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Xannic said:

Definitely one of the bigger appeals during the reveal event and one of the reasons I upped my timetable, will most definitely be following the progress of this one alongside Horizon: Forbidden West, Project Athia, and Returnal.

Project Athia looks amazing but given that it doesn't have an official name we will probably be waiting for quite some time on that one.

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason, it kinda reminds me of theΒ PS2-era aesthetic, in terms of art style. At least that's how I feel aboutΒ the visuals, if that makes sense to anyone. Not a complaint at all. I'm keeping an eye on it for more gameplay footage.

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

"We’re also excited to announce the editions that will be available including the Standard Edition ($39.99) and the Digital Deluxe Edition ($49.99). All editions of Kena: Bridge of Spirits entitle you to both the Digital PS4 and Digital PS5 versions of the game. The Digital Deluxe Edition includes the Digital Soundtrack, a unique silver staff for Kena and golden Rot skin."

Β 

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/02/25/new-gameplay-and-story-details-revealed-in-moving-kena-bridge-of-spirits-trailer/

Β 

4K Trailer:

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

...Mike says the team has a lot of Sekiro and Soulsborne fans...

Β 

Oh yes, good news. Soulful Soft Cute Dark Souls.

Β 

...Josh says they set out to make something players could comfortably finish over a weekend...

Β 

This kinda sounds very sad... Hope this not so literally and little more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Tribeca Game Showcase featuring a conversation with Josh and Mike Grier. The studio founders discuss the team's development process for Kena: Bridge of Spirits while sharing new gameplay footage.

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

Heads up: It got pushed back to September 21st. More time to polish it up. Straight from their official twitter page.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Goddamnit I was so counting down to this release day but oh well if it makes the game better one extra month won't hurt.

Other good news it will now release on my birthday so that's probably a good excuse to ask my gf to buy it for meΒ :awesome:

• Like 3