Ghost

Kena: Bridge of Spirits (September 21, 2021)

49 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Damn, was really looking forward to it in august. I won’t complain though. Making a game look like a Pixar movie is going to take time. I shall wait with great eagerness. 

Edited by SKiL_Clash
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey push it back all they need, I don't mind, game looks great and the more they work on it the better it will be. They could push it to 2022 and I'd still be ok, sad, but ok, because I would know I'm getting something that was polished to every detail worthy of my money. 

 

(cyberpunk is the exception, they aimed too high with a huge huge huge game. If they had released it only on ps5, Xbox series x, and pc, they would have had it done imo. I can't imagine working on bugs and compatibility on a huge game like that for PS4, ps4pro, ps5, Xbox one, Xbox one x, Xbox series S, Xbox series x, and pc,. That's just mad)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Heads up: It got pushed back to September 21st. More time to polish it up. Straight from their official twitter page. 

 

 

I'm fine with that. The game looks really magical and if a bit more time means a better experience I am all for it. New IP's need to land strongly so I hope they polish it as much as they can!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Hey push it back all they need, I don't mind, game looks great and the more they work on it the better it will be. They could push it to 2022 and I'd still be ok, sad, but ok, because I would know I'm getting something that was polished to every detail worthy of my money. 

 

(cyberpunk is the exception, they aimed too high with a huge huge huge game. If they had released it only on ps5, Xbox series x, and pc, they would have had it done imo. I can't imagine working on bugs and compatibility on a huge game like that for PS4, ps4pro, ps5, Xbox one, Xbox one x, Xbox series S, Xbox series x, and pc,. That's just mad)

They nothing done if game will be on ps5/series. Game was just unfinished. It need 2-3 more years of development.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Looks at insane backlog*

 

Ehh, I'm fine with a delay I think

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

 

 

Goddamnit I was so counting down to this release day but oh well if it makes the game better one extra month won't hurt.

Other good news it will now release on my birthday so that's probably a good excuse to ask my gf to buy it for me :awesome:

The august release date was my birthday, now I don't know what I want as a present :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already have mine pre-ordered off of PSN. Looking forward to it

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not mind the delay and hope it turns out to be good. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my backlog approves of this...it's the only thing I actually have on pre-order

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh, September is already so packed with new releases. i just hope this won't drag the game down :/ still excited though

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arucon said:

Eh, September is already so packed with new releases. i just hope this won't drag the game down :/ still excited though

Yeah, it really looks promising, it would be a shame for it to be a gem and just fall into the background

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like a combination of Pikmin with Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playstation Store has updated the release date for Kena: Bridge of Spirits to September 20th (please see below):

 

Quote

Platform: PS5

Release: 9/20/2021

Publisher: EMBER LAB

Genre: Action, Adventure


Pre-order Kena: Bridge of Spirits and receive the Unique Pre Order Rot Hat.

This product entitles you to download both the digital PS4™ version and the digital PS5™ version of this game.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits is a story-driven action adventure set in a charming world rich with exploration and fast-paced combat. Players find and grow a team of tiny spirit companions called the Rot, enhancing their abilities and creating new ways to manipulate the environment.

Kena, a young Spirit Guide, travels to an abandoned village in search of the sacred mountain shrine. She struggles to uncover the secrets of this forgotten community hidden in an overgrown forest where wandering spirits are trapped.

- Find the Rot
Timid and illusive spirits scattered throughout the forest. They maintain balance by decomposing dead and rotting elements.

- Key Features
• Build Your Team: Find and collect Rot to gain powerful abilities, make discoveries, and transform the environment.
• Explore: A forgotten village and a strange curse. Draw on the power of the Spirit Realm to restore this once-majestic world.
• Fast-Paced Combat: Spirits have become corrupt, trapped and unable to move on, challenging Kena at every turn.


SOURCE: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/concept/10001235/

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely excited to play this!  I have no issue when things get delayed, for one my never ending backlog breathes a sigh of relief, for two it just means we should be getting a more complete product.  All good things!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait the games only $40? 

Is it really short or something? 

Edited by Dav9834
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game comes out in like 3 days and I feel like i’ve hardly seen any press or promo for it other than the little ps store section to pre-order it. I hope it’s good though. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

This game comes out in like 3 days and I feel like i’ve hardly seen any press or promo for it other than the little ps store section to pre-order it. I hope it’s good though. 

 

Marketing costs money. They aren't even printing discs for a retail release. 
Do you want a good game or commercials?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TJ_Solo said:

 

Marketing costs money. They aren't even printing discs for a retail release. 
Do you want a good game or commercials?

 

Why not both?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

 

Why not both?

 

Do I work for Ember Labs?

You are more than welcome to fund and publish a physical release for them.

Edited by TJ_Solo
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TJ_Solo said:

 

Do I work for Ember Labs?

You are more than welcome to fund and publish a physical release for them.

 

Not sure if you work for them or not to be honest, my only frame of reference about you extends to an avatar of the old, fat washed-out Spidey from Into the Spider-Verse and a smattering of abrasive and antagonistic posts littered across the site. But, hypothetically speaking if you did work for ember labs and based on the quality of your posting, I'd wager you are the VP of their ray of sunshine department 😘

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

 

Not sure if you work for them or not to be honest, my only frame of reference about you extends to an avatar of the old, fat washed-out Spidey from Into the Spider-Verse and a smattering of abrasive and antagonistic posts littered across the site. But, hypothetically speaking if you did work for ember labs and based on the quality of your posting, I'd wager you are the VP of their ray of sunshine department 1f618.png


You seeing a spider-man avatar means I am supposedto be able to answer why Ember Labs aren't launching with a physical release. I don't do hypotheticals or theory. They said they can't but are looking into it. There's now "why" being offered from them

If you care so much then you should really fund the physical release then.

Edited by TJ_Solo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TJ_Solo said:

 

Marketing costs money. They aren't even printing discs for a retail release. 
Do you want a good game or commercials?


relaaaaxx I was just saying how it’s an under the radar release almost 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TJ_Solo said:


You seeing a spider-man avatar means I am supposedto be able to answer why Ember Labs aren't launching with a physical release. I don't do hypotheticals or theory. They said they can't but are looking into it. There's now "why" being offered from them

If you care so much then you should really fund the physical release then.

 

My favourite part about this reply is that you originally posted just the 'If you care so much then you should really fund the physical release then' comment, then thought about it some more before editing the post to address my comment about your avatar too. It's fine TJ sweetie, we don't need to discuss or debate it any further. Carry on with your usual posting, everything is okay. It's really not an issue so why waste any more time on engaging :) 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.