SuchRemorse

Demon's Souls! It's official!

238 posts in this topic

Just now, ziggypossum said:

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!

Yeeeeees! That's exactly what I thought lol.. HOLY FUCK! Hahaha! I can't even talk right now! 

Can't wait to go back to boletaria <3

Is there any chance it will get a PS4 port too? I'm not planning to buy a PS5 in the next 5 years or so.

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Is there any chance it will get a PS4 port too? I'm not planning to buy a PS5 in the next 5 years or so.

If it's not released for the ps4 initially I highly doubt it. You never see new games come out and then be released later for older consoles. Your only chance of this coming to Ps4 is if it's released there first. 

Edited by SuchRemorse

I am so excited!!

They better add the sixth world and other stuff, enough lazy ports called remasters 

Just now, scemopagliaccioh said:

They better add the sixth world and other stuff, enough lazy ports called remasters 

A rotten soul can dream.

new ratchet and clank and demon's souls remake, guess im probably getting a ps5 really soon after all

i didnt actually think it was a real thing, it would be too good to be true but here it is

then again a lot of cool stuff happened for me today

time to crack open a cold one

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DEMON SOULS!!!!

I got my red stone ready. Meet me on the fields, boys!

Let’s goo I am really exited, it’s the only souls game that I played and I had a lot of fun with can’t wait to play again 

Oh wow... that was pretty to watch. Glad they decided to bring this one back... of all the games I can think of worthy of a remaster, this one is up there

I have never played a souls game before and this looks fucking mental. I might just have to get into it and give them a go!

Let’s do this!  😀

Pure Bladestone farming awaits, guys, LOL

23 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Wait.... You aren't buying a PS5 in the next 5 years!? Soooo you plan on buying a PS5 when it's almost at the end of its life cycle!? Ummm OK. Did you just recently buy a Ps4 or something? 

As soon as I saw Shuhei Yoshida, I knew they were about to announce the Demon's Souls remake. He's a big fan. We only got a brief look but it already looks incredible! I'm gonna have to buy a PS5 just for this game. The original is one of my favourites.

Just now, SuchRemorse said:

Wait.... You aren't buying a PS5 in the next 5 years!? Soooo you plan on buying a PS5 when it's almost at the end of its life cycle!? Ummm OK. Did you just recently buy a Ps4 or something? 

I’m honestly in the same boat. Bought my PS4 literally 2 years ago. I can wait for 3-5 years before I buy a PS5. 

1 minute ago, kidson2004 said:

I’m honestly in the same boat. Bought my PS4 literally 2 years ago. I can wait for 3-5 years before I buy a PS5. 

I'm kinda worrying about the vent & fan of PS5 day-1 edition, but as long as the venting is fine I'll probably buy it in 1 or 2 yrs