Demon's Souls! It's official!

SuchRemorse

58 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

well thats the new norm for games for ps5. Sooo get used to it. Prices arent bad.

They are bad. Most people can’t afford it easily or at all. Mind to say the entire world is going through a crisis, many people have lost their jobs. A lot of people don’t have an income cause they go to school. Telling me “sooooo get used it” and “prices aren’t bad”. Excuse me but a STANDARD game with no ANY extra’s for €80 is *definitely* overpriced. If you’re crapping money then good for you but the majority of the world aren’t. :)

4 minutes ago, RollinKaiserRoll said:

Well, that's what sales are for.

I always buy games on sale, never full price. I’m going to buy every game secondhand for the PS5, lol.

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

They are bad. Most people can’t afford it easily or at all. Mind to say the entire world is going through a crisis, many people have lost their jobs. A lot of people don’t have an income cause they go to school. Telling me “sooooo get used it” and “prices aren’t bad”. Excuse me but a STANDARD game with no ANY extra’s for €80 is *definitely* overpriced. If you’re crapping money then good for you but the majority of the world aren’t. :)

indeed I am. the crisis actually helps my company 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Aranea Highwind said:

Oooh I do not like that at all.

I already dislike digital deluxe stuff but new armor sets and gear for a Souls game as pre-order? Big no-no. Hopefully this is available in-game.

The only good thing about this is that there is chance they added some new content, but it could also be just this pre-order stuff.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Demon’s Souls Digital Soundtrack Coming to PS4

Amidst the rumors of Demon’s Souls (remake) coming to the PS4, a recently uploaded PSN file has been confirmed in the very least, that the Demon’s Souls digital soundtrack is coming to the PS4.

https://mp1st.com/news/report-demons-souls-digital-soundtrack-coming-to-ps4

6 minutes ago, ziggypossum said:

Soundtrack info is legit, I'm super sus of any current gen ports of next gen only (that we know of) games. Horizon, Spider-Man and Sackboy are the only official cross-gen first party games. It would be extremely irresponsible, not to mention idiotic to market a game as next gen only to release a past-gen port a year later. Besides it being incredibly scummy, it just doesn't make much business sense.

Fuck, they changed the trophies?

I need details on whether they made changes to important shit, like if logging onto the DS server sets your World Tendencies back to neutral. Need info on whether they tinkered with weapon scaling, stat viability, NPC side quest triggers, drop rates, i-frames, Stockpile Thomas, etc.

• Like 1

I don't mind that they changed trophies, but I'm sad that a level 1 trophy isn't in the mix (assuming that "nice easy plat" means "mice easy plat for more casual players", since DS never really had an overly difficult plat to begin with).

I really want to know about WT, however. I loved Demon's Souls on the PS3, but that changing WT was for the birds.

just finished the original and I have to say the weapon upgrade trophies were easily the least enjoyable part of the platinum. Now if they added something like "do the Mephistopheles quest line" or "finish Ostrava's questline and

Spoiler

put the son of the king to rest

, that would be much more enjoyable and actually push people to mess around with world and character tendency. 

Edited by nrs1nrs1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

just finished the original and I have to say the weapon upgrade trophies were easily the least enjoyable part of the platinum. Now if they added something like do the Mephistopheles quest line, that would be much more enjoyable and actually push people to mess around with world and character tendency. 

But, completing Mephi's quest is required for platinum...

3 minutes ago, Helyx said:

But, completing Mephi's quest is required for platinum...

That is true, I forgot about the fucking ring that's attached to it lol. Hmm, who's questlines could make for good trophies? Maybe giving Selen Vinland the bad news about her brother? Or killing Penetrator with Biorr's help? I'm kind of struggling to think what they would replace the upgrade trophies with to make it a well-rounded platinum ?

edit: to be fair, games have had redundancy in trophies before. It might be necessary to collect the Foe's Ring for the gold trophy, but it's not like there aren't collectibles trophies that range from 25% to all collectibles. idk just food for thought.

Edited by nrs1nrs1
more thoughts on Mephistopheles