Resident Evil 8 Village

6 hours ago, ViperLance34 said:

Got the game early so here's the trophy list (PS4). I translated it all myself from Italian to English to the best of my ablities, though the official english names and descriptions may differ slightly:

Reveal hidden contents

1x :platinum: :

• "Ethan Winters": Obtain all trophies

14x :hidden::

• Hidden trophies (They're most likely story mode specific trophies)

28x :bronze::

• "Role model dad": Complete the story mode on easy or higher
  • "You're strong dad": Complete the story mode on normal or higher
  • "Creative": Craft an item
  • "New customer": Make a purchase at the Duke's shop in story mode
  • "Lockpicker": Pick a simple lock with a lockpick
  • "Restorer": Combine parts of a treasure to obtain a complete form
  • "Hunter": Kill an animal in story mode
  • "Roll what a passion": Complete a labyrinth
  • "I hate crows": Kill 5 crows in story mode
  • "When nature calls...": Open the doors to all outhouses in the village in a single playthrough
  • "Air change!": Break all possible windows in castle Dimitrescu in a single playthrough
  • "Social distancing": Push an enemy away after parrying his attack in story mode
  • "Sniper": Defeat an enemy from a long distance using a sniper rifle in story mode
  • "Three for the price of one": Defeat at least three enemies with a single attack in story mode
  • "Cooked to a tee": Set fire to a Moroaică in story mode
  • "Lightning reflexes": Deviate a flaming arrow with a melee weapon in story mode
  • "Pack leader": Defeat Alfa Vârcolac in story mode
  • "Photojournalist": Use photo mode
  • "Luck seven": Acquire exactly 777 Lei, 7.777 Lei, or 77.777 Lei in story mode
  • "Cartographer": Complete the village map
  • "Goat!": Destroy a Goat of Wardings
  • "Die goat!": Destroy all Goats of Wardings
  • "Gunsmith": Personalize a weapon with a mod part
  • "Kendo Approved": Personalize all weapons with their respective mod parts in story mode
  • "Expert DIY": Craft all types of available items in the create menu
  • "Artisan": Obtain all projects to craft items
  • "Bookworm": Read all documents in story mode
  • "King of combos": Reach a combo of at least 30 in Mercenaries mode

6x :silver::

• "Dad of the year": Complete the game on Extreme or higher
  • "Dad's in a hurry!": Complete the story in 3 hours or less
  • "Low cost travel": Complete the story while spending no more than 10.000 Lei
  • "Legendary Mercenary": Obtain an S rank or higher on all levels in Mercenaries mode
  • "Figurine collector": View all character and weapon models in the bonus menu
  • "Art Collector": View all concept art

1x :gold::

• "Best dad in the world": Complete the story mode on Village of Shadows difficulty

Thanks for this :)

Now I just want to see the PS4/PS5 trophy icons.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 9:08 AM, ViperLance34 said:

Got the game early so here's the trophy list (PS4). I translated it all myself from Italian to English to the best of my ablities, though the official english names and descriptions may differ slightly:

Reveal hidden contents

• "When nature calls...": Open the doors to all outhouses in the village in a single playthrough
  • "Air change!": Break all possible windows in castle Dimitrescu in a single playthrough
  • "Social distancing": Push an enemy away after parrying his attack in story mode
  • "Sniper": Defeat an enemy from a long distance using a sniper rifle in story mode
  • "Three for the price of one": Defeat at least three enemies with a single attack in story mode
  • "Lightning reflexes": Deviate a flaming arrow with a melee weapon in story mode
  • "Kendo Approved": Personalize all weapons with their respective mod parts in story mode

• "Legendary Mercenary": Obtain an S rank or higher on all levels in Mercenaries mode

• "Best dad in the world": Complete the story mode on Village of Shadows difficulty

Do you possibly have the Re:Verse list as well? 

Edited by Mog
typo

3 minutes ago, SealedCard said:

Do you possibility have the Re:Verse list as well?

Totally forgot about that game. Should it allow me to access it to install the trophy list, I will post it later tonight!

Edited by ViperLance34
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, rockhopper78 said:

In response to lucky0ne16 since I forgot to quote, I predownloaded it for PS5 version a bit ago. Total size for PS5 is only 27.46 GB. That seems abnormally small. Just to compare, Returnal right now is 55.20 gigs. 

PS4 version of RE Village is 29.81 gigs. 

Returnal is a small indie team not used to these bigger AA style games so compression was probably the last thing on their mind. Capcom has always been generally good with file compression.

20 minutes ago, SealedCard said:

Do you possibility have the Re:Verse list as well?

17 minutes ago, ViperLance34 said:

Totally forgot about that game. Should it allow me to access it to install the trophy list, I will post it later tonight!

Didn't they announce that RE:Verse would not be available at launch of the main game?

EDIT: "Re:Verse will launch Summer 2021." https://www.residentevil.com/reverse/us/ 

Edited by proud2bNs

1 minute ago, proud2bNs said:

Didn't they announce that RE:Verse would not be available at launch of the main game?

The game won't be playable until later this year, but I have it pre-loaded and maybe the list is already available?

58 minutes ago, rockhopper78 said:

In response to lucky0ne16 since I forgot to quote, I predownloaded it for PS5 version a bit ago. Total size for PS5 is only 27.46 GB. That seems abnormally small. Just to compare, Returnal right now is 55.20 gigs. 

PS4 version of RE Village is 29.81 gigs. 

thank you, just want to make sure i have enough room

7 hours ago, ViperLance34 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I don’t know what Mercenaries mode is but getting all S-Ranks in them sounds pretty bad ngl. Definitely not the 3/10 plat I was expecting based on Re7.

Still though if there is some ultra OP weapon it could make village of shadows difficulty way easier.

21 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Fuck, i was praying for no Mercenaries mode trophies.

I hate Mercenaries. This sucks.

We don't know how hard it's going to be. My guess is 6/10 rather than 10/10. Mercenaries is probably small challenges which are hard but quickly repeatable? We shall see 

2 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

We don't know how hard it's going to be. My guess is 6/10 rather than 10/10. Mercenaries is probably small challenges which are hard but quickly repeatable? We shall see 

I mean if they are anything like Mercenaries mode in 4, 5, and 6, then no. They are long, tedious, boring, and overly difficult.

This has legit ruined my entire plan to make RE8 my 650 plat milestone.

7 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

I mean if they are anything like Mercenaries mode in 4, 5, and 6, then no. They are long, tedious, boring, and overly difficult.

This has legit ruined my entire plan to make RE8 my 650 plat milestone.

Well, shit. Hope PowerPyx roadmap comes out tomorrow. Completed 2, 3 and 7 and 7 was my Game of the XB1/PS4 generation so I'd be gutted if it was brutally difficult. 

10 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Infinite weapons im sure will work on VoS, have in all the RE engine games. 

What may be a thing is that you need a S+ on VoS for a hidden trophy, because then infinite weapons wont work for that! 

Looks like there is no s, beside mecenary. Looked at the achievements for xbox. But S or S+ could be hiding behind the concept art you have to look at for a trophy? 

Edited by DividedByMankind

8 minutes ago, SealedCard said:

The images look beautiful! I hope the platinum looks good as well!

Yeah, they look sick! Platinum is named "Ethan Winters", imagine that the plat is his actual face, and you won't see it anywhere else. Won't happen, but would be insane!

Assuming that difficulty trophies will stack...Legendary Mercenary is only a silver trophy so may less difficult than expecting?

Speed time to complete the game is normally generous. Close combat trophy should be fun!

All speculation at this point. I'm confident that if you invest the time into the game, the skill will come and trophies will pop.

This platinum will be a forgone conclusion for me to keep my streak going for the numbered franchised games completed.

Edited by MrTrofyHunter
  • Like 2