Resident Evil 8 Village

11 hours ago, Conrad20 said:

This is going to be a weird question, but if you download the demo, does it show up in the list in your "PS5 Library"? I hate that we can't hide stuff, but I don't want my PS5 list cluttered like my PS4 list is.

Unfortunately it does

• Like 1

Played the teaser demo last night on my ps5 and i cant put my finger on it but i wasnt overly impressed with the visuals. I had HDR on and im also playing on an OLED tv. Maybe the actual game is different? ?

forgot the game is cross gen which might explain it. Just looks like a ps4 game. Cant say it looks true next gen.

Edited by UlvenFenrir

10 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

That is looking sick!!! Damn ps5 is getting so many brilliant games and it is barely 2 months old 

I think you mean it's getting so many ports.

I finally got around to the demo. It starts off so good but once you get through the initial linear area it goes quickly down hill. So unfortunate since 7 had such a cool demo with replayability and alternate endings.

On 2021-01-23 at 4:35 AM, UlvenFenrir said:

Played the teaser demo last night on my ps5 and i cant put my finger on it but i wasnt overly impressed with the visuals. I had HDR on and im also playing on an OLED tv. Maybe the actual game is different? ?

forgot the game is cross gen which might explain it. Just looks like a ps4 game. Cant say it looks true next gen.

Wasnt blown away by it too much either but it does look great. Do you have black on low or auto? Game looks a lot better with black set to low. 

12 hours ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Wasnt blown away by it too much either but it does look great. Do you have black on low or auto? Game looks a lot better with black set to low. 

I dont remember but i did change the hdr settings when prompted before starting the demo. It looked right and all, the colors werent washed out or anything but the textures and graphics wasnt that impressive. The art direction and the lighting was the only thing i thought looked good.

On 2021-01-22 at 3:20 AM, Bluefalcon2210 said:

I think the showcase itself seemed a little underwhemling other than the RE8 stuff the rest could have just been announced as normal in a basic news article and to be honest the RE8 stuff could have been as well, not everything needs to be a showcase these days but I guess that's what we've gotten to.

It's probably like RE7 where you could unlock madhouse early instead of having to finish the game to unlock it at a guess.

Still don’t enjoy those type of bonuses... guess it’s not as bad if it’s not completely locked and just automatically unlocked rather than having to complete a play through first.

I never really found the whole Eastern European abandoned village thing scary, same reason RE4 didn't really do anything for me... but RE7 was great in terms of gameplay and I'm sure there will be a lot of good in this game.  Pre-ordered.  (From Best Buy, that steelbook looks sweet.)

Resident Evil Village will be “MUCH BIGGER” than Resident Evil 7

Players are expected to be surprised by the scale of the game

https://gamingsym.in/resident-evil-village-will-be-much-bigger-than-resident-evil-7-players-are-expected-to-be-surprised-by-the-scale-of-the-game/

jF672FS.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ziggypossum said:

Resident Evil Village will be “MUCH BIGGER” than Resident Evil 7

Players are expected to be surprised by the scale of the game

Meh,7 nailed it in that aspect, it didn't overstayed its welcome and had high replayability, like the early games in the series 

anyway, anyone else has a problem with the demo, it keeps crashing no matter what I do

latest system update

deleted/redownloaded the demo

rebuild database

restore system to factory setting

but it still crashes :(

Edited by TalalHmd