Resident Evil 8 Village

6 hours ago, TalalHmd said:

Meh,7 nailed it in that aspect, it didn't overstayed its welcome and had high replayability, like the early games in the series 

anyway, anyone else has a problem with the demo, it keeps crashing no matter what I do

latest system update

deleted/redownloaded the demo

rebuild database

restore system to factory setting

but it still crashes :(

You didn’t think it overstayed it’s welcome? Because personally I did. For me the game peaked at the beginning in the Guest House/Main House, it was slightly worse when you escaped the Main House, but the Margarita stuff was pretty decent. The party area was cool but I didn’t enjoy it as much as the prior two. And then the ship sequence was just unbearably un fun. I think the game would’ve been like at least 30% better without that section. Whenever I remember it exists it just sounds not as enjoyable to go through and beat the game.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

You didn’t think it overstayed it’s welcome? Because personally I did. For me the game peaked at the beginning in the Guest House/Main House, it was slightly worse when you escaped the Main House, but the Margarita stuff was pretty decent. The party area was cool but I didn’t enjoy it as much as the prior two. And then the ship sequence was just unbearably un fun. I think the game would’ve been like at least 30% better without that section. Whenever I remember it exists it just sounds not as enjoyable to go through and beat the game.

Actually I agree with you, I guess my mind blocked that section lol

in 7’s defense, I think all of my favorite RE games peak in the first area, the later areas in the games are not as good as the mansion or the police station for example 

but yeah, the ship was annoying

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TalalHmd said:

Actually I agree with you, I guess my mind blocked that section lol

in 7’s defense, I think all of my favorite RE games peak in the first area, the later areas in the games are not as good as the mansion or the police station for example 

but yeah, the ship was annoying

I have played a very limited number of  RE  games but I’d agree, the police station is my favourite section of 2. What I’ve played of 4 so far though I’ve enjoyed almost all of it, I haven’t beat it though so maybe aftwards my opinions will change.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was worried that the PS4 version would suffer since last gen versions weren't initially planned if I remember correctly, but that video looks awesome. Even though I have a PS5, I'll be playing the PS4 version of all cross-gen games first unless a trophy list is shared. I love having my stacks.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ziggypossum said:

Nice, thanks m8 was waiting for this date

Would love PS5 rereleases off the originals with new trophy lists, or just news of the next remake/s, good not to wish for too much with theae presentations though

• Like 1