Horizon: Forbidden West (Febraury 18, 2022)

Ghost

The first game was a true gem. (nuff said, actually) ... I was transported from this world to theirs. I will be picking this one up.. FOR SURE.

Many games can't keep me interested long enough to even finish it... yet, Horizon Zero Dawn did.. until the very last minute.

So, conclusion.. looking forward to the sequel. ^_^

Edited by SGRevan

The reveal trailer got me pumped up and ready to finally do new game plus on the hardest difficulty. I also still haven't touched Frozen Wilds since it just got pushed back more and more due to my increasing backlog. Hopefully it doesn't take that long for me to remember how to play that game again since its been 3 years lol

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 1

On 6/11/2020 at 11:33 PM, Redgrave said:

I wound up liking the first game so I'll definitely keep an eye out for this one and I look forward to seeing what other new robots they have. The giant turtle and the war elephants looked pretty cool 1f604.png

The elephant looking ones were my favorite ones shown in the trailer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

The elephant looking ones were my favorite ones shown in the trailer.

Would be rad if there were elephants with lasers on them so we can have giant robot dinosaurs and elephants shooting lasers at each other on a huge battlefield :P

• Like 2

Horizon Forbidden West Officially Releases On PS5 In 2021

Horizon Forbidden West game director Mathijs de Jonge says Guerrilla Games is aiming for a 2021 release date for the PlayStation 5 exclusive.

https://screenrant.com/horizon-forbidden-west-launches-ps5-2021/

• Like 4

On 13/06/2020 at 3:23 AM, PostGameBlues said:

The reveal trailer got me pumped up and ready to finally do new game plus on the hardest difficulty. I also still haven't touched Frozen Wilds since it just got pushed back more and more due to my increasing backlog. Hopefully it doesn't take that long for me to remember how to play that game again since its been 3 years lol

Im in the same boat as you. Am planning to do all dlc soon, just working on spiderman new game plus and dlc first. This games going to be amazing

3 hours ago, Sikutai said:

2021? I thought this will be a PS 5 Release Game. So for which game I should buy the PS 5 Day One?

Spiderman!!

2 minutes ago, Vivis_apprentice said:

Im in the same boat as you. Am planning to do all dlc soon, just working on spiderman new game plus and dlc first. This games going to be amazing

Spiderman!!

That's a game for Kids only.

My stance on this game is "Take my money now".  It should be "Take my money yesterday" but that seems unlikely to make the game appear in my hands any faster.

I've been enjoying the online discussions and speculations regarding the potential meta narrative for the Forbidden West, it's list being 6 years old again waiting on Santa to arrive.  This is going to be such a long agonizing wait until launch day.

• Like 1

The second game looks absolutely breath taking and I am going to buy it just to look at these gorgeous 4K graphics.

I bought Horizon Zero Dawn the day it came out............... I still have not played it, Its on the shelf in the plastic wrapping :-O