DLC %100?

JAYSEN187

I'm close to getting the platinum on the base game and was just wondering what the Dlc is like. How hard is it and how long should I expect it to take to complete it? Also, is it fun? Are the load times as bad as the base game? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

The DLC is similar to the main game, except that it's something of a rogue-lite.  You've got a limited amount of time for each run, stuff is randomly placed and a few obstacles/doors may be different each run.  The main layout doesn't change and the area you're in is overall smaller than the main game.

The difficulty is about the same, maybe a little more difficult since you don't have all the time you want, and need to move around somewhat quickly.  Then again, almost all of the enemies, skills, etc will be the same as the base game, so there shouldn't be as much of a learning curve.

Overall, I liked it.  It was an interesting take on the game.

I don't really remember about the load times or overall time it took to complete anymore.

Finished the game and DLC recently.  Mooncrash is a lot of fun, and the mechanics are those of the main game, but the goals and strategies are somewhat different.  It's speedrun and looting oriented.

Took me maybe 20-25 hours to complete it and I really enjoyed it. It's a very fun add-on the game.  The DLC is more grindy than it is difficult.

BUT, the load times are terrible, as they are in the main game.  There's a fair amount of location-switching and each one has excruciating waits.  The game is fairly immersive, and these delays do a lot to kill the mood.