Trophy thoughts?

I absolutely love the trophy descriptions

Might get it depending on the estimated time to plat because if it's one of the weekly 15-30 minute plats that pollute the store I have no interest

I made the same mistake with Tcheco in the Castle of Lucio because there wasn't a guide until recently and it's a 30 minute plat and with zero plat achievers at release I assumed it might be a challenge 

Oh well

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, LegolasRanger said:

i mean for this roof game? how easy is it same buttons for debug on roof?

1 hour ago, DiegoMolinams said:

LMAO what the hell is this, It's from the same developers that made Tower of Dragonasia so I'm guessing it has a debug mode and it is like a 5 minute platinum. Those trophy descriptions also, hilarious. IbadDriverI will post about a video about this game this weekend for sure. 

:|...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

A heap load of bronze trophies makes me happy.  

That’s the one thing I like about the trophy lists seen from this dev’s games. Too many game prefer to have 9, 10 or 11 golds and very few other grades but this and ToD havemany bronze trophies yet they award trophy points equal to most other easy games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DiegoMolinams said:

Oh, I don't know I just assume it will be the same as Tower Of Dragonasia. Stay tuned to IbadDriverI Youtube channel, I'm sure he will make a guide

I tried the code funnily enough but it doesn't work so if there is a code, it'll be different

It's not a bad run of trophies. I just kept losing all of my lives until the balloon appeared. Used that to my advantage on every stage.

My question is the grind for 10,000 buildings. What's the best way to do it? I just started unlimited mode and just kept honking the horn on the first building. Now, that means you have to press the touchpad A LOT. Ugh, 10 minutes in and I'm only at 1375. There must be a quicker way to do this. My fingers (lol) are tired!!!

In Infinite mode i was able to dash-jump non stop, without touching the ground. And my counter went crazy. First dash gave me 1 building, second dash gave me 2, third gave me 3, etc.

Normally, each dash would be worth 1 point but that way, each dash was worth more and more points.

So it went really quick :)

Don't know if its a glitch or intended feature

Edited by lesk8vaincra