Where to find titles and avatars?

DrakeHellsing

Hi, I'm not 100% certain and maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it might be where you press the touchpad and bring up the global chat screen?? I'm not in front of my console right now to check so I apologise if I'm wrong, sorry. From memory though I thought it was somewhere in there!

Awesome.  I looked and yeah, it's in there.

Not sure if you guys can answer the question or not, but the trophy for getting avatars, titles and emojis, is there enough via leveling up and completing quests to get enough for the trophy (I think 2 of them, 100 and then 200?), or might I need to get a diamond related buy too?

I know you get an avatar like, every 5 levels.  But I can't tell if there's enough there or not.  Can't do maths off the top of my head xD

You will definitely need to use some Gems to get some from guild/event shop each week. 

I've been playing better part of 2 years and didn't even auto pop the 200 items when it released. 

Being in a strong guild helps as you get some titles and avatars for completing tiers in the Guild event rewards. 

Yeah I agree that you'd definitely need to spend some gems to get some. As an indicator, I'm about level 375 or so and have been logging in every day for a little over 5yrs I think it is, and when I counted mine I'm only around 100 or so. I honestly thought I'd be further along than that! Granted, I don't actively PLAY every day, but still!

Ah, gotcha.  Thanks for the info on that.  I think I'll worry about the quest lines first, get levels in the process and not buy any until a later date, and only if I absolutely need to.

Focusing on quests first so I can unlock this Underworld section (and get the 20 kingdoms for that trophy too... and the others along the way) :D

Yeah I wouldn't spend diamonds just to get the items. Better bet is to join a decent guild and wait it out. You can get 1-2 every guild event just from playing and if you haven't finished all the other trophies I would say focus on those first as this one will come along for the ride over time.

• 3 weeks later...

At around level 1150 I had to buy up to 50 titles from chat menu for 20 gems each for the trophy. Those expensive titles and portraits from guild events are a waste of gems if you want them only for the trophy, you can buy 20 or more titles for a price of 1 event portrait or emoji set.