DLC updates

kingofbattle8174

Today saw the release of the base game for the Nintendo Switch.

Scrolling through the twitter feed, the developer do mention that they are working on porting the Garden DLC. They are even making improvements to things such as the lawn mower. There is also a very cryptic post of some upcoming surprises. There are a few pictures like this one.

Yes they do confirm it is a flame thrower. Why do you need one, who knows but I am going to keep watching for updates since something may be happening soon. 

Edited by kingofbattle8174
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Rejoice, today there is the cyberpunk DLC for free for Houseflipper. There is the new Cyber themed level over 60 new items and a way to change the skin of the person. The devs have also hinted about another huge surprise due out this month. I am thinking the Garden DLC since all the lawns are now overgrown with no way to cut them. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So it is official now, garden dlc in first quarter 2021. It will have trophies as well. They also announced a PS5 version.

https://mobile.twitter.com/houseflippersim/status/1338945115709186050

after watching the stream it also looks like the hgtv dlc is not far off either as it was in the background on the menu on the console

demo. They were also talking about another update as well that is in the works. It is not apocalypse dlc. They are having issues with the ratings having to change because of the guns that become available. 

Edited by kingofbattle8174
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

got the plat for this game last year and really enjoyed playing it, was actually really relaxing so I might have to get the garden dlc, anyone know the price?

No word yet for an actual release date and price. They love keeping little secrets going and keeping up the suspense. Over the last two days though they did drop two updates for the game to prep it for Garden Flipper as well as changing the the layout of the menu. I believe it is the next few days. 

• 3 weeks later...