Missing sturdy pole

Ada_236

During the Amon fight I lost the sturdy pole. And now I cannot use it for Kamiyama weapon list. I am on premium adventure so I can't go to new game plus. Is there a way to reset Shinada's side stories on Premium adventure  or another way to find the specific weapon?

2 hours ago, kanzenchaos said:

Can't you buy another from Kamiyama himself?

No, unfortunately Kamiyama doesn't sell it. There isn't at the shops or Naomi (as a completion award), or at the coliseum or at the lucky game places. Another player had lost the sturdy katana the same way as me and had to start again. My completion list for the hall of famer is 90% so I thought to ask here before starting all over again. ?

17 hours ago, Ada_236 said:

No, unfortunately Kamiyama doesn't sell it. There isn't at the shops or Naomi (as a completion award), or at the coliseum or at the lucky game places. Another player had lost the sturdy katana the same way as me and had to start again. My completion list for the hall of famer is 90% so I thought to ask here before starting all over again. 1f614.png

True... only the extremely sturdy pole can be bought. Are you really sure it's broken? Because it's supposed to be unbreakable.

Maybe you just have it on another character's inventory, happened to me with some items I needed for Kamiyama.

No it isn't on anyone. I checked everyone, even Haruka. 

The funny thing is that the only reason I used it at the Amon fight, it's because it's supposed to be unbreakable. But it broke. And now my completion list is ruined.

1 hour ago, Ada_236 said:

No it isn't on anyone. I checked everyone, even Haruka. 

The funny thing is that the only reason I used it at the Amon fight, it's because it's supposed to be unbreakable. But it broke. And now my completion list is ruined.

I was thinking here, some substory rewards have to be picked up at a convenience store, maybe you can get another one there?

I remember picking up the frozen tuna like 100+ times to invest it in the chicken racing lol

Edited by kanzenchaos

18 hours ago, kanzenchaos said:

I was thinking here, some substory rewards have to be picked up at a convenience store, maybe you can get another one there?

I remember picking up the frozen tuna like 100+ times to invest it in the chicken racing lol

Unfortunately side stories rewards go to the inventory, not a convenience store.

I'll look again.