Laziest VR Game I've Ever Played

DeathlessVoid

I just picked up PSVR in June 2020. Moto Racer 4 was on sale for $10 CAD, and it looked like it'd be a reasonably fun 3rd person VR game (I love the niche of 3rd person VR games). For reference, I've played between 200-300 VR titles on Steam with my HTC Vive... and this is the laziest excuse for a "VR game" I've ever seen. If you're thinking of getting it on sale, think twice... all they do is put the game on a cinema screen and call it VR! It's nauseating, and I very rarely experience motion sickness in VR, and headache-inducing because of the low quality. How could Sony let this pass?

Edit: After further research, apparently this isn't a full-fledged VR game. The Playstation Store shows this as "PS VR Game". Not "Full Game" or "PSN Game". Even when it's in your library it shows as "PSVR" with the headset icon. This title only has a small amount of PSVR compatibility, as shown by some YouTube videos, but the PS Store AND PS Library both indicate this is a full PSVR title. Disappointed that Sony misled with this, and even more disappointed that there's no way I can get a refund because of their own mistake. For reference, other games with VR capability, like Concrete Genie, do not show any of the aforementioned.

Edited by HumanAbandonware
  • Like 2