[RESOLVED] All SIEE published games removed

dzstrpc

6 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Two more reports from Reddit:

https://old.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/h90yja/purchased_game_cant_download/

https://old.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/h8sht7/missing_purchases/

I'm going to open a new discussions about all current Store issues over there. This is officially the last straw.

Make sure you mention the chronic stability issues with the PS3 and PS4 stores, because the lag, memory leaks and lengthy load times have gotten beyond a joke.

27 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Make sure you mention the chronic stability issues with the PS3 and PS4 stores, because the lag, memory leaks and lengthy load times have gotten beyond a joke.

PS3 Store is a lost cause. Didn't get many problems with the PS4 Store, i only use it when the queue doesn't work and/or my owned games refuse to appear under Library. Yes, games do disappear and reappear from the PS4 "Library" section sometimes.

This is the thread: https://old.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/h92clj/regarding_threads_about_missing_ps3_purchases/

Like i said before, the PS3/Vita purchases DID happen, if you use PSDLE you'll see them, but can't do much about them.

Edited by Lance_87

I literally just purchased the Jak trilogy on Vita 5 minutes ago.. Damnit. Problem is also there for the Ratchet Trilogy it appears, fortunately I played and completed that in the last week.

Edit: And yes the desktop store now acts like I never bought the game but I still got charged. Thanks Sony.

Edited by stargate1995

7 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

Stevie i've check mine and it's still there. Jak and Daxter collection and Sly Cooper the Trilogy on my vita console, even though it's not on the PS Store website itself.

This doesn't affect games already downloaded to your consoles.

I've checked and I still can't download the games. Nothing has changed.

Just now, UltraFire121 said:

You could get them physical instead of digital though.

That isn't the point. People have already paid for these games/DLC and are not able to download them. Also, how are you supposed to get physical copies of digital only games?

• Like 2

Didn't Nintendo close the Nintendo Wii store in 2019?

One day all our digital library for PS3 and Vita will be gone, I am surprised Sony haven't done it earlier.

When I go to the store on Vita I still get games recommended from years ago. Has the store been updated in years? I doubt it has.

I think this is just a mistake/glitch for now but one day, we're gonna have to choose which games we want to rescue and put on our memorycards/harddrives.

18 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Didn't Nintendo close the Nintendo Wii store in 2019?

One day all our digital library for PS3 and Vita will be gone, I am surprised Sony haven't done it earlier.

When I go to the store on Vita I still get games recommended from years ago. Has the store been updated in years? I doubt it has.

I think this is just a mistake/glitch for now but one day, we're gonna have to choose which games we want to rescue and put on our memorycards/harddrives.

Nintendo didn't have a shared network.

This is just Sony's incompetence at its best.

I'm from Saudi Arabia (our store is part of EU PSN stores) and I can confirm I also can't download my vita games anymore!  WTF?!
I even tried downloading my games via the PSDLE Plug in, but to no avail. 
There goes my Soul Sacrficie Delta purchase ?  "Digital games all the way" my a**.

Edited by milanbarca82

I don't know if it's related but, can you guys check on the suscription management if you have something there? For me it sais I'm not suscribed to anything, but I renewer psplus 10 days ago, and I'm able to buy every free item on the psplus exclusives tab.

Thank you.

• Like 1