[RESOLVED] All SIEE published games removed

dzstrpc

3 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

I don't know if it's related but, can you guys check on the suscription management if you have something there? For me it sais I'm not suscribed to anything, but I renewer psplus 10 days ago, and I'm able to buy every free item on the psplus exclusives tab.

Thank you.

I got empty subscriptions too.. But i have PS Plus for 900 more days..

And i have all the same issues with vita, specially with Botzone dlc for killzone mercenary i bought 10.06...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, inflict54 said:

I got empty subscriptions too.. But i have PS Plus for 900 more days..

And i have all the same issues with vita, specially with Botzone dlc for killzone mercenary i bought 10.06...

OK thank you, so it seems it's a related problem. Hope Sony fixes it soon.

8 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

I don't know if it's related but, can you guys check on the suscription management if you have something there? For me it sais I'm not suscribed to anything, but I renewer psplus 10 days ago, and I'm able to buy every free item on the psplus exclusives tab.

Thank you.

Subscriptions are empty, though I feel like this is unrelated and just an issue with the desktop store. Pretty sure it has shown up as empty for me a few times. Subscriptions show up normally in PS Account settings (PS4). Similarly I've had an issue before where I canceled through one of the interfaces (unsure if it was web or PS interface) and it never actually canceled it and charged me in the next cycle even though it removed it from the menu.

15 minutes ago, milanbarca82 said:

I'm from Saudi Arabia (our store is part of EU PSN stores) and I can confirm I also can't download my vita games anymore!  WTF?!
I even tried downloading my games via the PSDLE Plug in, but to no avail. 
There goes my Soul Sacrficie Delta purchase 1f613.png  "Digital games all the way" my a**.

I said to use PSDLE to see the items, not to be able to download them. Sadly it's not a fix :( your purchase happened but the system doesn't work.

8 minutes ago, stargate1995 said:

Subscriptions are empty, though I feel like this is unrelated and just an issue with the desktop store. Pretty sure it has shown up as empty for me a few times. Subscriptions show up normally in PS Account settings (PS4). Similarly I've had an issue before where I canceled through one of the interfaces (unsure if it was web or PS interface) and it never actually canceled it and charged me in the next cycle even though it removed it from the menu.

That makes sense, I bought 1yr psnow by mistake and asked for a refund. Thanks a lot!

1 hour ago, Stevieboy said:

That isn't the point. People have already paid for these games/DLC and are not able to download them. Also, how are you supposed to get physical copies of digital only games?

Ebay, trade me etc. I know they have. Even if they can't download the games they purchased shouldn't they buy the physical versions instead of digital? I mean it's better then nothing.

3 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

Ebay, trade me etc. I know they have. Even if they can't download the games they purchased shouldn't they buy the physical versions instead of digital? I mean it's better then nothing.

The question was for digital only games, even for those where a code is provided (which is very few games) it wouldn't be able to be downloaded. I pretty much always buy physical but having recently bought a Vita most games are very expensive/rare physically, it's not really reasonable to expect people to buy something twice because the digital store is broken.

26 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

Please stop.

EDIT: two more reports...

https://old.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/h9cwjg/tlou_uncharted_2/

https://old.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/h8temy/i_had_over_100_downloadable_stuff_and_now_i_only/

Edited by Lance_87

26 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

You are soooooo missing the point here.

This is a total and utter failure!!! What the hell is going on with this issue and how can something like this even happen? Purchased digital games and content that you own should of course always be available and stuff like this, even if it turns out to be a temporary error is what makes me go physical as much as possible because you can never trust digital systems fully, both due to technical issues and due to removal of stuff because of stupid things like licensing etc. I always buy my games physically and also many digitally when they're a little cheaper so regardless this crappy situation affects everyone! I'm from Sweden and I also have the same problem.

It makes me so furious that Sony are even letting something like this happen and aren't onto it asap to fix it. Is there a way to contact them easily? Twitter and Facebook etc. sucks because in 9.9/10 cases with these greedy companies social media is only a one-way communication on their end to promote their new products and they don't care that there are many people still using and thoroughly enjoying their old consoles and playing old games as well as new. I'm speechless here to be honest.

Edited by Cosmokeeper

1 minute ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Two days now,our purchased games are gone but let's be cool and patient about it ?

Its at least 5 days now, i made purchase 10.06. in the evening and got this glitch, i contacted support 10 minutes later, and its still silence from them

• Like 1

Lots of people with issues on twitter.

Reading through stuff it appears some homebrew people managed to hack a Vita to allow them to download any game. Might be urban legend BS but if true Sony might have "shut everything" down to fix that. 

A statement or acknowledgement would be nice though. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, russelguppy said:

Lots of people with issues on twitter.

Reading through stuff it appears some homebrew people managed to hack a Vita to allow them to download any game. Might be urban legend BS but if true Sony might have "shut everything" down to fix that. 

A statement or acknowledgement would be nice though. 

Please post the tweets.

And they didn't shut everything, only the SIEE stuff. Which doesn't make any sense, it should be "all or nothing". And why on PS3 if they hacked a Vita?

I with we could report Sony to someone for their incompetence, i.e. gaming journalists or the BBB, for this and the other issues (mentioned in the thread in my signature and in that Reddit post i've made and posted here a couple of pages ago)

Four major issues with the PlayStation Store in two years are a negative record.

Edited by Lance_87

Everyone should post their Ticket Numbers with Sony support for this issue here in this thread, that way when someone new contacts support and they act as if this isn't an issue you can give them related ticket numbers for them to tag your issue with.

8 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Everyone should post their Ticket Numbers with Sony support for this issue here in this thread, that way when someone new contacts support and they act as if this isn't an issue you can give them related ticket numbers for them to tag your issue with.

Are you sure it's a good idea? Because ticket numbers were censored even in the official old PlayStation Forums due to "privacy concerns".

I could post mine, but it was mainly related to the other issue(s) from the link in my signature.

Edited by Lance_87

Just now, Lance_87 said:

Are you sure it's a good idea? Because ticket numbers were censored even in the official old PlayStation Forums due to "privacy concerns".

I could post mine, but it was mainly related to the other issue(s) from the link in my signature.

Just a ticket number? I don't see why it would evoke privacy concerns, it's useless without having access to Sony's internal ticketing system and if you have that, then why worry about ticket numbers?

Ideally ONLY tickets numbers for this specific issue would get posted, so as to make this completely focused on one issue only. It's usually IT best practice to have a separate ticket number for each individual issue.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, enaysoft said:

One day all our digital library for PS3 and Vita will be gone, I am surprised Sony haven't done it earlier...

...I think this is just a mistake/glitch for now but one day, we're gonna have to choose which games we want to rescue and put on our memorycards/harddrives.

A couple of years ago I put a 1TB hard drive into my PS3 and downloaded my entire library for this very reason.

I know some people have huge digital libraries (mine wasn't too big), but for anyone with the means, I'd recommend doing the same thing once this issue is fixed.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

A couple of years ago I put a 1TB hard drive into my PS3 and downloaded my entire library for this very reason.

I know some people have huge digital libraries (mine wasn't too big), but for anyone with the means, I'd recommend doing the same thing once this issue is fixed.

1TB is not enough for a complete library, and that's the biggest size a PS3 can officially support -_-

I turned on my spare ps3 (I use it for boosting with my 2nd account) and browsed through my bought content twice. All the games mentioned in the list that I 'own' are gone. Usually with removed games one can still download them from this list, not in this case however -_-.

This is indeed the issue with digital licenses. They can be revoked at any time without any previous warning. And even with a warning they can be revoked regardless. So even if you bought it, there's no guarantee that you can download/use it indefinitely. Any digital system with content is prone to this kind of annoyance: netflix removes series, spotify probably has a "dynamic" library as well. Some digital systems go offline altogether (an e-book store comes to mind), in which case you lose your money and your content.

Just to be safe I did download my entire vita queue onto my 2nd ps3 as I still have room there. I have my ps3 queue on the 1 TB drive in my main ps3, this 1 TB barely supports my queue so no room for any games I played before.

My personal damage in this case is minimal. On the ps3 I have installed all the games in my queue, including some of the ones that are removed now. And the ones for the vita that were in my queue, I had no intention of playing those anyway.

Edited by de_digibeet

13 minutes ago, de_digibeet said:

This is indeed the issue with digital licenses. They can be revoked at any time without any previous warning

Again, no. Licenses were NOT revoked in this case. Use PSDLE and you'll see all your purchased items, without exceptions. You won't be able to use them but they're there.

Just now, Lance_87 said:

Again, no. Licenses were NOT revoked in this case. Use PSDLE and you'll see all your purchased items, without exceptions. You won't be able to use them but they're there.

You're right. Still, the items are unavailable for download, which was what I was trying to refer to as the issue with digital content.