[RESOLVED] All SIEE published games removed

dzstrpc

It's a shame really. I have the same problem with InFamous 1 & 2 on PS3. They both disappeared from my Download list and when I go to Playstation Store I have this weird error saying I can't download the games at the moment (I can still see my purchase with PSIDLE).

13 minutes ago, majob said:

1.5 tb is the max actually. It's what I currently have in mine

... oh. That extra half TB would really help me. Are all models supported? They seem to be quite rare.

I hate that the PS3 doesn't even use the full speed of my internet connection (100Mbps) no matter if it's wired or wireless. If it worked like the PS4 i would've removed a couple of useless games to save space and kept only the games i've already completed.

Edited by Lance_87

1 minute ago, GG_Der_Noobgamer said:

Didn’t read the whole discussion, so sorry if someone else came up with that before. For those with a PS3, you can download your Vita games on PS3 and then "convert" them to Vita, does that work for you?

nope, the affected games and dlcs don't appear in that list anymore.

Edited by de_digibeet

1 minute ago, GG_Der_Noobgamer said:

Didn’t read the whole discussion, so sorry if someone else came up with that before. For those with a PS3, you can download your Vita games on PS3 and then "convert" them to Vita, does that work for you?

They aren't showing as purchased on the PS3. The PS3 store wants you to buy them.

There doesn't seem to be a workaround for this problem.

2 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

... oh. That extra half TB would really help me. Are all models supported? They seem to be quite rare.

I hate that the PS3 doesn't even use the full speed of my internet connection (100Mbps) no matter if it's wired or wireless. If it worked like the PS4 i would've removed a couple of useless games to save space and kept only the games i've already completed.

As far as I know yes and I bought mines off Amazon. They are becoming more rare though so I'd look for one while I can

4 hours ago, X_Wizi_X said:

Lost all Sly Cooper, Uncharted and Ratchet & Clank games from my Ps3

Wow, lucky me that I bought the Sly Trilogy a couple months earlier and finished it, but I wanted to work on the PS3 games again.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, spacey_dweeb said:

With no announcement from Sony regarding shutting down services or removing games, I believe this is a technical mishap; likely from some back-end work going on to enhance the store for PS5 UI changes and possible backwards compatibility. 

If only that were the case, backwards compatibility including to be able to play vita games on the ps5. Most vita games don't require the use of the touch screen, and 6-axis control can be done with a controller as well (though gravity rush might have an issue, but that can be played with the right stick instead). I'm not getting my hopes up for this though.

11 minutes ago, de_digibeet said:

If only that were the case, backwards compatibility including to be able to play vita games on the ps5. Most vita games don't require the use of the touch screen, and 6-axis control can be done with a controller as well (though gravity rush might have an issue, but that can be played with the right stick instead). I'm not getting my hopes up for this though.

Yeah. My hopes aren't high for the Vita on PS5 but I havent heard anything to rule it out. A lot of the library could be adapted. Not much was actually developed specifically for the Vita and don't use specific features.  Most things seem to just be ported onto the Vita. It's been a long time since I owned one though, so I might have bias. 

JRPGs and visual novels don't require the vita functions (I mostly play these, instead of reading a book in bed or on the toilet). Hardly any game requires them. For some reason not every game that can do without is vita-tv compatible. But at least the ps5 library could include the vita-tv list for starters.

Only a few games really rely on the vita functions, like the back touch screen. Some other games solve the lack of L2 and R2 and L3 and R3 by using the back touch screen. Anyway, going off topic here ...

If they're still charging customers and not allowing you to actually download the product you just purchased then it's very likely just a glitch that will get resolved once they are aware of it. Not really an assumption, more reiterating the law of I'm guessing every single country in the world.

31 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Asked a friend, he isn’t having any issues downloading from the Vita store (UK).

Btw, have you guys tried downloading through the online webstore?

It only affects certain games though. Ones published by Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. All games from other publishers download fine.

The online store gives an error when trying to add to the download queue. Says it cannot be done at this time, please try later.

Just seen this thread and thought i go check my download list on my PS3. I have so many games missing from my list. Most of the games that are missing are the ones that i have paid for with my own money and looks like all the free PS+ games are gone as well. Also i went on the Services List on the PS3 and it's empty and i'm pretty sure it should mention your PS+ subscription. I'm really angry about this situation i cant believe games that i have paid for have been removed from my download list, to be honest it feels like i have been robbed, it feels like Sony has stolen from me.

I really hope this is some sort of error/glitch and hopefully Sony can fix this soon. Even if Sony fix this problem i 100% wont be buying a digital only PS5. i really don't like the feeling that Sony can remove games from your download list at any time they wont. Will have to start buying more physical copies of games from now on, at least Sony can't steal them.

D00M3D_UK_.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, charxsetsuna said:

My only concern is, will Sony care enough about vita to fix it in a timely manner or at all?

It's also affecting PS3 games published by SIEE, not just vita ones. It's also affecting DLCs for SIEE games on both platforms.

5 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

My only concern is, will Sony care enough about vita to fix it in a timely manner or at all?

"Timely manner" is not an option. Just look at the thread in my signature, not that specific post though (go at the beginning of the thread), it took MONTHS.