Going Green Shortcut

I just confirmed a trick that may help anyone who is struggling with this trophy. Once you get to VIP 2, you do NOT have to play roulette in the high rollers room to get this trophy. All you have to do is go to the main floor and put 2000 on the 0 and 00 split (between the two). Once the ball lands on either, you will get the trophy.

Note: I did enter the high rollers roulette table just to see how much max bet was, so you may have to approach the table in the high rollers room first. 

Again, I can confirm that I was able to get the trophy using this method. Hope that this helps anyone stuck on this one!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm this too, I got this trophy several minutes ago doing the same exact thing that you described. You know, it's funny when I think about it. I once met someone on 4 Kings who had 10 million chips at one point but lost them all going for this trophy at 40,000 chips per attempt in High Rollers. Don't know what ever happened to this guy, but he'd really be kicking himself right now if he ever found out about this shortcut. Props on one hell of a great discovery there. 

Edited by Colin_Raleigh

• 3 years later...

To add to this, you don't even need VIP 2. I don't currently have it, and never have (still don't have the trophy for reaching it, so I'm certain). Went to the normal roulette table, bet split on 0 and 00, got it after a few minutes of trying.

Edited by StormRacer872
  • Like 1

On 6/26/2023 at 5:20 AM, StormRacer872 said:

To add to this, you don't even need VIP 2. I don't currently have it, and never have (still don't have the trophy for reaching it, so I'm certain). Went to the normal roulette table, bet split on 0 and 00, got it after a few minutes of trying.

Thanks for posting this.  Just got it this way as well.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...