Platinum Advice

Turbobuddah

DO NOT 100% every area before completing the game

Imagine many have seen the complaints but the Queen Of The Ocean trophy is very buggy. Alot of people have gotten around it by openong a gate post game... I wasn't so lucky and had literally 100% completed everything includong the gates

Did another playthrough and left a few collectibles to clean up after final boss, trophy unlocked no problem

Devs say it'll be patched at some point but until then leave something to clean up post game

40 minutes ago, Turbobuddah said:

DO NOT 100% every area before completing the game

Imagine many have seen the complaints but the Queen Of The Ocean trophy is very buggy. Alot of people have gotten around it by openong a gate post game... I wasn't so lucky and had literally 100% completed everything includong the gates

Did another playthrough and left a few collectibles to clean up after final boss, trophy unlocked no problem

Devs say it'll be patched at some point but until then leave something to clean up post game

I 100% every area and it did not pop! But I notice I had 1 more gate to open ..one gate with the button on top .. Once I tossed a human to open the gate it popped 

Edited by Titanomachy_75
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I 100% every area and it did not pop! But I notice I had 1 more gate to open ..one gate with the button on top .. Once I tossed a human to open the gate it popped 

Nice! I opened all 3 on my first run so didn't have that option. From other posts it seems like the trophy won't pop on final boss atm, only solution is to trigger/collect a question mark post game

Shame really, a small stain on a really fun game

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, villdoc said:

Was this fixed with last update?

All I have to do is last boss fight and plat should pop from there... I hope. 

let me know if anyone has any info on this. 

Thanks!!

Couldn't say, ended up doing another playthrough and sold the game a while back, if you haven't unlocked all 3 gates though unlocking one after Pete seems to work for many people

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 7:31 AM, villdoc said:

Was this fixed with last update?

All I have to do is last boss fight and plat should pop from there... I hope. 

let me know if anyone has any info on this. 

Thanks!!

I just got the plat. Queen of the ocean unlocked for me at the same time as beating the game. I did 100% all areas including opening all gates before beating the game. Everything unlocked when it should have for me.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MACHONACHO44556 said:

I just got the plat. Queen of the ocean unlocked for me at the same time as beating the game. I did 100% all areas including opening all gates before beating the game. Everything unlocked when it should have for me.

Nice, sounds like they may have fixed it :)

• 10 months later...

I think I only had 1 area 100% before beating the boss... every other area had one collectable to get to 100%. I deliberately left them that way just in case.

I'd say getting the Shadow Teeth evolution (unlocked by getting every landmark found in Dead Horse Lake) is a must for the end fight, but apart from that I just left one licence plate in every area ..... No probs getting the queen trophy:)

Edited by yoda_squad

• 3 months later...

Just finished the DLC on PS4. 

I followed the missions and completed each area as I arrived in it, ending with the final boss fight against the leviathan.

All of my trophies popped when they were supposed to pop, so no issues at all. 

Bone everything + Shadow Jaws made all the fights pretty easy, especially once I had Healing Factor. I had to switch to full shadow shark in order to complete the last half of the races.

• Like 1