ZeromusF4

Co-op question

4 posts in this topic

Looks like a different and entertaining co-op experience. Is the whole game available in co-op or is just just specific maps or a co-op campaign?

Game is separate maps, no 'on going' style gameplay, progress gained only gives more options as you play (play high tier maps, unlock higher tier trucks).

As I understand it, only played co-op a few times, but no one answered you so doing my best, anyway, as i understand it all maps are playable in co-op, do note co-op saves are separate to single player saves, and do not crossover i.e. you can not start in single player, and than continue from that point in co-op.

I do not know how trophy progress works for co-op, besides the co-op related trophies, which pop for whom ever does the requirements (not both/all players, only the person who does it).

Hoe this helps even if late.

On 18/6/2020 at 7:32 AM, WangKeRui said:

Game is separate maps, no 'on going' style gameplay, progress gained only gives more options as you play (play high tier maps, unlock higher tier trucks).

As I understand it, only played co-op a few times, but no one answered you so doing my best, anyway, as i understand it all maps are playable in co-op, do note co-op saves are separate to single player saves, and do not crossover i.e. you can not start in single player, and than continue from that point in co-op.

I do not know how trophy progress works for co-op, besides the co-op related trophies, which pop for whom ever does the requirements (not both/all players, only the person who does it).

Hoe this helps even if late.

As you say, the full game could be done in cooperative but I don't know, could the progress of the game be transferred to single player mode, right?

On 04/02/2021 at 7:49 PM, Eskolastiko said:
As you say, the full game could be done in cooperative but I don't know, could the progress of the game be transferred to single player mode, right?

Single player and Co-op game saves are separate on Mudrunner, there is no transferring between the two as I mentioned - however - as I did not play much Co-op, I do not know (nor know if this is the meaning of your question) if progress in terms of of opening up maps and trucks to play via co-op transfers across to the same access for said trucks and maps if you start a single player game.

Others may know.