About the online trophies

I wrote this on the forum for the NA version, but I wanted to let you know here too:

Today I managed to get the online trophies for the Asian physical version. My theory is that you can only connect right now if you had your account registered in the server at some point in the past when it was working fine, either playing this or Desert Ashes. In my case, I had completed the online trophies for Desert Ashes some years ago, so it was working.

Every single new player I found here or in another forums were getting the Invalid Login error. I managed to get in touch with a player that got the online trophies some time ago and he was also able to connect. Through some excruciating boosting with multiple timeouts and disconnections, he helped me to get all the MP trophies. Big shot-out to @Torchwood4sp for his help. A curious thing is that the trophies popped when I connected back to the server and my info was updated on the Vita system.

I'm happy that I was able to get that out of my mind, but boy, what a messed up online system lol.

Edited by xBest_1989x
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...