Extra Encore Pack Not In PS Store

I read that there is supposed to be an Extra Encore pack for this game on the PS Store that adds two new songs. I cannot find it anywhere on the store and am not finding anything through Google about it being taken down for some reason.

8 hours ago, cjl_001 said:

Yeah it seams that they might have been taken down. I get a 404 bad request page on the PSN website.

The two extra songs are Suna no Wakusei and Ghost Rule.

Sega website with DLC info for future tone

PSN Store link

Hope this helps

That's unfortunate as I really wanted to have every song. Thanks for the reply though.

I can still see/purchase the pack via the PS4 library store link so maybe you can try there. But it's possible it's available on my storefront but not the US one for whatever reason.

Also for whatever reason the extra encore pack seems to be labelled as "character" whereas the other packs are just normal content packs.

Edited by IDiivil

47 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

I can still see/purchase the pack via the PS4 library store link so maybe you can try there. But it's possible it's available on my storefront but not the US one for whatever reason.

Also for whatever reason the extra encore pack seems to be labelled as "character" whereas the other packs are just normal content packs.

I think it just isn't on the US store. I checked through the PS Store option in the game and I own all the DLC that is there.