Persona 4 Golden PS4/SWITCH announcement tomorrow LEAKED

Atoya

This isn't a leak for tomorrow, it's a leak for the 13th of June. This was posted on the 12th and they said the PC version would be shadow dropped tomorrow (it was) and that Atlus would announce the Switch/PS4 versions on social media (they didn't). So it's pretty much debunked itself.

Also they said the PC version would have an option to enable or disable the frame rate cap, which isn't true.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shadiochao said:

This isn't a leak for tomorrow, it's a leak for the 13th of June. This was posted on the 12th and they said the PC version would be shadow dropped tomorrow (it was) and that Atlus would announce the Switch/PS4 versions on social media (they didn't). So it's pretty much debunked itself.

Also they said the PC version would have an option to enable or disable the frame rate cap, which isn't true.

^ Correct

Siliconera dropped some details on P4 for those interested ?

I really want this to come to PS4 or switch. I am not the biggest persona fan(I enjoyed 5 but thought it was overlong and got tired of the dungeon gameplay towards the end) but I really love all the confidant and running around doing stuff outside of the dungeon so i definitely want to check out P4.